The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   TONS of bits for sale! Will trade. (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/tons-bits-sale-will-trade-45333/)

ohsareee 01-17-2010 01:00 PM

TONS of bits for sale! Will trade.

So, I was cleaning out my tack boxes and I have tons of bits I need to sell or trade.

5" jointed full cheek snaffle
5" copper slow twist Dr Bristol
5" twisted wire D-ring
5" double twisted wire full cheek(sort of an older bit)
5"(or 4.75") mullen mouth rubber D-ring
5.5" jointed loose ring snaffle
5" French link or Dr Bristol(I believe its a Dr Bristol) full cheek
5" tom thumb jointed pelham
(Possibly for sale)5" Myler Correctional porter barrel without hooks
About 5.25"(135mm = 5.31") happy mouth jointed pelham

I may have a couple others, I will check and post any additional. I am looking for large tack, WB or OS. A sleezy brand full body or shoulder guard that will fit an 81-82. I am looking for ported bits, waterfords, a double jointed or rubber pelham. Any odd type 5" bits. Also, leather open front boots/fetlock boots. Euro Pro Heidi & Askan boots or the dover boots with fleece. I really need a WB/OS leather halter(preferably used and supple), dont care if it has holes from a nameplate or anything, I just need a leather turnout halter for my guy, hes getting his ruined. I am always looking for more polos and baby pads.

ALSO! I am looking for a mattes correctional pad(preferably with the front and rear trim) but they are around $230 new. I found one for $209 but it is still a heck of alot of money. If anyone has one(shims dont need to be included) or even the mattes pad with the rear lift. I am interested, please let me know! Or if you know of anywhere you can get them under 200? Thanks!
PM or Reply with trades or what youd like and what youre willing to offer.

ShannonSevenfold 01-17-2010 03:14 PM

The 5.5" loose ring.. Is it single or double jointed?

ohsareee 01-17-2010 04:31 PM

Just single. I saw your post before I listed these.

ShannonSevenfold 01-17-2010 04:40 PM

Darn. haha Okay.