The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barn Maintenance (http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/)
-   -   It's official!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/its-official-45838/)

xXBrutalxInterludeXx 01-22-2010 08:32 PM

It's official!!!!

OK. Well right now I live on 15 acres, and have two horses.
However, we are moving to PA, and i'm boarding my mare.
Although I will miss my gelding, as he is such an amazing, and sweet horse I can't help but be excited!
This barn has:

Large 12x12 stalls
120' x 80' indoor arena
Large heated wash bays
Large outdoor arena
60' Round Pen
Several large turnouts
Many large pastures
Vet and Farrier on call
Trailer Parking
Stalls cleaned daily
Horses turned out daily
Private or Group Lessons
Western Pleasure
English Pleasure
Dressage
Summer Workshops
Children's Camps
Overnights Welcome

It's like an awesome place, and at first there was NO stalls AT ALL cause the just got an AMAZING instructor that I believe was in the olympics *(forgive me for not remembering her name:oops:) BUT they have an empty stall for my mare once we move, and the barn is only ten minutes away from my future house!!!!!! How coo (oops just dropped my phone :oops: ) lol. How cool is that?!?!?! Anyone on here board there?
And I'm not really sure how boarding will go... Like could you guys tell me what to expect??? Thanks sooo much.
I kinda just posted this cause i'm soooooo excited!!!!! :]]]

kevinshorses 01-22-2010 08:49 PM

You will get alot more responses to the part about other boarders there if you can get a little more specific than that the barn is in Pennsylvania. One other thing that I will mention is that a 12x12 stall is not large. I would say it is about the minimum sixe of stall.

xXBrutalxInterludeXx 01-23-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinshorses (Post 529941)
You will get alot more responses to the part about other boarders there if you can get a little more specific than that the barn is in Pennsylvania. One other thing that I will mention is that a 12x12 stall is not large. I would say it is about the minimum sixe of stall.

oops I though that I put what barn it was.
And I never said that 12x12 was large for stalls, I was simply stating that that was the size of the stalls.

xXBrutalxInterludeXx 01-23-2010 08:34 PM

it is RQ stables. Riding Quest Stables.

iridehorses 02-24-2010 04:30 PM

... and that is where in PA?

Tasia 02-24-2010 11:44 PM

[QUOTE=xXBrutalxInterludeXx;529924]

Large 12x12 stalls
QUOTE]

You said it right there ^
Anyways sounds really cool get some picks when you get there!

speedy da fish 02-25-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

not the minimum, mine is 10x12

sillybunny11486 02-25-2010 05:19 PM

I had a 17.2hh in a 10 x 9 for a little while. that was not fun!

cant find that barn in a yahoo search. were is it located?

ponyboy 02-25-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

10 X 12 is the standard around here.