The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   FS: 2 English Saddles and Misc. English Gear (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/fs-2-english-saddles-misc-english-45920/)

EventinginMI 01-23-2010 08:09 PM

FS: 2 English Saddles and Misc. English Gear

I have the following for sale:

Black Theo Sommer AP Saddle, old but very, very comfy. 17.5" seat, 5" tree, one stirrup keeper is broken but the saddle is fully functional. Asking $375 OBO. Comes with used stirrup leathers and stirrups.

Dark brown Crosby CC saddle, very old, and very used. 17" seat, narrow 4" tree. The stitching in front needs to be re-done, and one billet is broken. I did ride in it the way it is; just took care to make sure it was put together correctly. Asking $250 OBO, simply because it is a very good brand. Comes with used stirrup leathers and stirrups.

T-1 boots, T Boot Series by EquiFit, Inc. Black horse boots, not sure on the size; they fit my 16.1 hh gelding beautifully but I have other boots that meet my needs. Link to new: EquiFit, inc.
Asking $30 OBO.

Tall English Filed boots, synthetic, not leather, pull on. Tag says 9W; they came with my horse as a "package" deal, never wore them. Look to be worn once or twice, not fully broken in. Asking $40 OBO.

Black and White Roma "Softie Wither Relief"reversible pad, black and white, 21" long. Asking $12 OBO.

Running martingale- dark brown leather. Bought it for my gelding, put it on for size once. Just didn't end up needing it! Practically brand new. Bought for 35, asking $28 OBO.

Dark brown flash noseband and matching browband, dark brown. Had the full bridle, recently broke the bit attachment and the throat latch when my horse spooked. Since then have switched to a black saddle. Good for part of a schooling bridle, or if you can piece a matching one together, is high enough quality for showing. Asking $15 OBO.

White Girth, white fuzz, brown otherwise. Very well used, 40" girth- the stretchy parts on either end are very stretched, but the girth works very well. Just too small for my big guy. =] Asking $6 OBO.

Black velvet helmet, from the olden days- the chinstrap is elastic with a plastic cup. Also came in the package deal w/ Zip. Tag says size is L [Fits my head, I wear a 7 1/4" ]. Asking $15 OBO.

White rope [western?] girth, I measured it from end to end; approx. 44" long. Asking $5, minor rust on buckles, yet fully functional and good for schooling.

All photos are at Pictures by EventingInMI - Photobucket
I will add the Roma pad photos when I have washed it. =]
Buyer pays all shipping costs.
If you would like more photos, or have any questions or offers, please post!
Thanks for looking.

EventinginMI 01-24-2010 08:11 PM

bumping this up for the night.

eventerwannabe 01-24-2010 11:18 PM

I love that ear bonnet!! How much, what size? Do you have measurements for the tall boots?

horsea 01-25-2010 11:27 AM

Do you have any pictures of the Crosby saddle?

madisonfriday 01-25-2010 11:32 AM

what do you mean by the stirrup keeper on the one saddle? looks like both are there? How would it fit a thoroughbred?

Madison

EventinginMI 01-25-2010 04:55 PM

Eventerwannabe- whoops! Totally forgot to post it. =] make an offer, and it fit my 16.1hh paint, but his head is more like an average, 15.1-16 hh horse's head. What measurements would you like for the boots?

Horsea- The photobucket gallery, brown saddle.

MadisonFriday- The keeper is there, just one end isn't attatched. A piece of electrical tape will fix it, or a saddlery can easily fix it. My paint is build very TB-like, and it fits him great. The saddle fit both him, medium-high withered, and a very chunky mare, hardly any withers at all.

Let me know if you need more photos, or info!

eventerwannabe 01-25-2010 10:14 PM

Hmm, this is a weird question, but do you think you could measure your horses ear for me? xD I LOVE the ear bonnet and want to see if there is any hope in it fitting Bear's fat head. ;]
Calf measurement and heel to toe..? Oh and height of the boot too please! =]

EventinginMI 01-30-2010 10:00 AM

Sorry it took so long for me to respond! I've been overloaded with school and horses and finances. =/ Zip tore his blanket to bits and I had to find $100 to buy a new one on sale.

Annnyways, His ear is ~7.5 inches long, and approximately six inches around.
The boots are 16" at the widest, the foot is 11" long, and the boots are 19" high on the outside, 17.5" on the inside.

EventinginMI 01-31-2010 07:50 PM

bumping for the night.

EventinginMI 02-02-2010 03:46 PM

Bumping it up. All items are OBO- I really need to sell this to get a dressage saddle!