The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   meet SOPHIE! (: OVERLOAD. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/meet-sophie-overload-45960/)

ilovemymare 01-24-2010 02:34 AM

meet SOPHIE! (: OVERLOAD.

9 Attachment(s)
I sold my mare about 2 weeks ago? and the people who bought her were extremely friendly and taught me alot in just the half hour they were here. They took her straight away and i was so glad she went to a good and nolagable (sorry about spelling) home. Anyways i went on the search to find my new best friend, i went to see a clydy x but he was too clumsy and on the same day i went to see this warmbloodxArabian at first site i new straight away she was the one. she is trained as a dressage horse and i felt so safe on her.. even though she is only 4, it means we can grow together and learn even more together. anyways. The day we got her i took her rugs off and she had a lump on her belly and i was very concerned.so we left her the night to check on her in the morning.. and we took off her rugs and the lump was gone.. Which was very good. next things next.. That morning i took her rugs off and gave her a good brush and i noticed she was extremely fat, her teets had dropped.. and i very much so thought she was in foal.. so once again i was in shock so i left her the night. The next morning i go in the paddock and she has a huge gash just above the end of her mouth. So i had to call the vet and so the vet came out and it needed stitches. So we will soon find out what will go wrong tomorrow..(the 4th day)
ONTO THE PICTURES!

The Next 4 photos, she was a bit off her face because of the anterseptic from the stitches :lol:
Attachment 23298

Attachment 23299

Attachment 23300

Attachment 23301

SHE WAS VERY SWEATY AFTER THE NEEDLES AND THAT. :shock:

Attachment 23302

Attachment 23303

Attachment 23304

Attachment 23305

Attachment 23306

Tell me what you thinkk :-)

SydLovesJackers 01-24-2010 03:12 AM

she's cute :D

Bek 01-24-2010 06:01 AM

She's very pretty :) I hope the cut heals well

RedTree 01-24-2010 06:41 AM

she looks so funny in the first pics with her ears to the side :P

JumpingTheMoon 01-24-2010 07:58 AM

Very pretty, though I am partial to bays haha!

CecilliaB 01-24-2010 08:03 AM

Very pretty....so is she in foal or not??? Hope she heals well!

ilovemymare 01-24-2010 09:25 PM

Thanks. (: Nothing seeems to be wrong today but we will find out.. i guess.

We got the vet to check the lump and to check if she was in foal but he said she wasnt in foal, **RELIEF** and the lump will soon go away. so smiles all around. (: