The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Yet another, blond joke...lol (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/yet-another-blond-joke-lol-4633/)

Rachluvshorses4eva 12-06-2007 03:15 AM

Yet another, blond joke...lol

There once was a red head, a brunette, and a blond. All three of them were stuck on an island and the only way to safety was to swim. The red head went first, she same half the way to safety and drowned. The brunette also swam half way and drowned. The blond, was all by herself so she thought she'd have a go to try and make it to safety. Although she couldn't swim, she tried.

She swam three quarters of the way to safety, but she got tired, so she swam back.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

moomoo 12-06-2007 08:20 AM

haha :lol: :D i love blonde jokes

KIIM 12-13-2007 06:55 AM

haha i love blond jokes
altho sometime some of the stuff in them is stuff i would do :P got anymore good ones??

buckaroo2010 12-22-2007 09:21 PM

hahahahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats great!!

jazzyrider 12-29-2007 06:38 AM

lol i agree with KIIM though. theyre funny but sometimes i would do those things too ;)

Rachluvshorses4eva 01-19-2008 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIIM
haha i love blond jokes
altho sometime some of the stuff in them is stuff i would do :P got anymore good ones??

Not yet.....

Ride4Life 01-20-2008 01:14 AM

haha im a blonde & i love the jokes but sometimes i dont get them so ya lol..

Kiki 02-06-2008 06:31 PM

:roll: :roll: Oh goodness thats something my sister would do. Her daughter who is three (this is a true story) goes out in the backyard and suddenly starts screaming 'its raining!! i'm getting wet'. As its a bright sunny day my sister ventures out to see whats going on and yells ou' GET OUT FROM UNDER THE WASHINGLINE YOU TWIT!!!'

catatapult 02-07-2008 02:21 PM

ohh my goodness that is funny! I was babysitting a 2yr old and a 7yr old and the 7yr old took the 2yr olds ball and he can barely talk. Like he can say "NO MINE!, mine, no, yes, mom, and dad," and thats his main vocabulary. (He says some other simple words but i can't think of them right now lol). But he goes and says "Gosh Darn!" completely clear and out of the blue! I guess it doesn't sound that funny but it was!