The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Parelli Cradle Bridle (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/parelli-cradle-bridle-4739/)

Spirithorse 12-14-2007 12:46 AM

Parelli Cradle Bridle

I finally decided to go ahead and buy the new Parelli Cradle Bridle!! :D I'm super excited for it to come in! It should be here early next week. It's being shipped out tomorrow! I'll be taking lots of pics so I'll post them whenever I can! I can't wait for a visit from the FedEx Man!! :lol:

barnrat 12-20-2007 06:14 PM

Thats so exciting! I really would like to get some parelli equipment myself.

Spirithorse 12-20-2007 11:04 PM

I'm getting it tomorrow (Friday)!!!!! I was supossed to get it today (Thursday) but it was delayed for whatever reason. YAY!!!!! :D

barnrat, have you checked Ebay for cheaper prices on Parelli equipment?

barnrat 12-22-2007 05:44 PM

I have but it seems way more expensive...I could really use the halter and 12 foot line right now...I took Myke out and Since the lead rope was shorter then 12 feet I almost got myself in trouble.....He was spooking and bucking...Dumb Pony. BAKA! (I have a rope halter and like a--maybe 10 foot line???)

Spirithorse 12-23-2007 11:16 PM

Yea, the halter and 12 ft. line are PRICELESS! :D

I got the Bridle in!!!!! I tried it on Rango, just to see how it looked (didn't ride) and it looks SNAZZY!!

Feathers 01-01-2008 08:11 PM

Wow, that looks like a neat bridle but whooohooo...that is a heavy price!!!

Looks pretty nifty though. :)

PoptartShop 01-01-2008 08:48 PM

Awesome!!! :D
That's soo cool, congrats! :D

tim 01-01-2008 08:51 PM

Congrats on the purchase.

I did the whole Parelli thing a few years ago when I was still taking lessons. Eventually, it got to me and I started to hate Pat Parelli. I don't really like natural Horsemanship anymore.

Oddly enought though, I found the equipment to be really useful still. You gotta love his tack.

Spirithorse 01-02-2008 11:45 PM

Thanks everyone! I rode my horse in it the other day and he did fantastic!! I'm really happy with it.

tim, I'm sorry things didn't sit right with you and Parelli. That's a shame. But Parelli isn't for every person.

kim_angel 01-03-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim
Congrats on the purchase.

I did the whole Parelli thing a few years ago when I was still taking lessons. Eventually, it got to me and I started to hate Pat Parelli. I don't really like natural Horsemanship anymore.

Oddly enought though, I found the equipment to be really useful still. You gotta love his tack.

I am not too keen on Parelli, but I love his equipment. I like Clinton Anderson better. I know they are both Natural Horsemen, but Clinton takes a slightly different approach and it seems to suit me and my horses better.