The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebooks new look

3K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  my2geldings 
#1 ·
Just wondering what ya'll think of it. I'm not exactly happy bout it. It really annoys me for some reason. I actually liked it the way it was. Let me hear your thoughts on this...lets see if anyone else feels the same way as me. =)

#8 ·
I hate how the chat box is like randomly in the middle of the page...with nothing around it. It really bothers me cause I just want it to go away. But oh well...I'll get used to it soon enough.

#9 ·
I dislike it. Why they have to change Facebook all the time?

#11 ·
I absolutely hate it. I didn't really like the last update they did either, and not because it was simply change but it never made sense but here we are when things couldnt get any worst.

I don't understand why they felt the need to put your profile and settings to the far right hand side then the complete opposite side for almost everything else. I find it so hard to navigate as well.

The home page I do like better. There are a few settle things that look nice and are easy to read but everything else....I poo on.

#12 ·
I think they are trying to combat Myspace's new looks as well as trying to keep their own unique look.
I've honestly lost track of how many times FB has changed looks in the past few years, but this most recent one is worst of all!!! So many glitche, bugs, and pages randomly stopping loading. <_<

#13 ·
I sort of like it now that I've figured it out. I too wish they would get the bugs worked out. Now if they would just add a button to milk all my cows and brush all my horses in one click in Farmville I'll be happy :wink::lol:

#14 ·
I sort of like it now that I've figured it out. I too wish they would get the bugs worked out. Now if they would just add a button to milk all my cows and brush all my horses in one click in Farmville I'll be happy :wink::lol:

Well they did do the stable so the horses can get done.

My beef is with all those calves (and I an over run with them, pink, green, brown and spotted) they need to have their own housing.

And they need to give us more chicken coops, as I have chickens all over the place also.:shock:

Collecting from the calves and extra chicken is tedious.

#16 ·
Anybody else not been able to sign in to facebook recently? I tried last night when I came home from work and it told me that my account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance adn that it should be available in a few hours. Well, it has been quite a few hours and I'm still getting the same message. Anybody else having this problem? I'm wondering if it has to do with the changes...

#19 ·
Ugh...for the past few days when I use chat, my computer like goes pyscho. And when the person im talking to replies back, sometimes I can't see it right away.

#24 ·
There is your problem Once you expand you collect all at once and you get bomus eggs or coins. I got for example the regular collection for all 60 ( mostly gold chickens) but over 9,000 coins on top of that as a bomus.:-p

I have almost 8 million coins to spend...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.