The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Eventing (http://www.horseforum.com/eventing/)
-   -   Wish Us Luck! (http://www.horseforum.com/eventing/wish-us-luck-47516/)

ChingazMyBoy 02-10-2010 03:02 AM

Wish Us Luck!

Hello!

So I am super excited and also debated on posting this. But I decided to anyway! This Sunday, my trainer booked the best cross country course around and shes invited me to go! I can't wait, its going to be the best :D. I promise to get video of it, we've ridden well lately so its almost like a reward. Its going to be really interesting having Chinga out on the X/C course (First time for both of us!). We will most likely have many refusals, runs outs. But its a whole new experiance and my only aims are to ride him well and get us conferdiant over the fences!

ilovemymare 02-10-2010 03:13 AM

WOW. Have Fun Maddie :) Definatley take a video? and Pics!

ChingazMyBoy 02-10-2010 03:16 AM

I will! Its going to be the best, hopefully no naughty tricks. Although his a more solid horse now, otherwise I wouldn't be X/Cing him.

ilovemymare 02-10-2010 03:42 AM

im sure he will do great once he gets the jist :)

ChingazMyBoy 02-10-2010 03:46 AM

Yepp! He will:D

HalfPass 02-10-2010 10:52 AM

Hey how exciting is this!!!!!!
Just go out to learn and have fun. Your gonna do wonderful.
Yay for the two of you!!!
Halfpass

Plains Drifter 02-10-2010 11:03 AM

How exciting!! Congrats! I'm looking forward to videos and pictures!

speedy da fish 02-10-2010 02:00 PM

have fun! i love XC and horses do too, if he loves jumping you may find that he jumps even better on a xc course!
good luck!

eventerdrew 02-10-2010 04:29 PM

you are going to have SO MUCH FUN! XC is the greatest thing ever.

But don't go in thinking you will have refusals and runouts, because then you will! Chinga can feel when you aren't confident in him. Just have the mindset "you are going, yes you are mister!" and that will really help you. Your trainer will be there to catch him in his naughty acts anyway :D

So get lotssss of video and pics!!!

Yay! so excited that you finally get to go!

ChingazMyBoy 02-10-2010 04:45 PM

Thanks guys, I'm using my usual stlye "Head first fearless"! His gonna be great, possibly nervous but I'll ride him strong and I know he can do it!