The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Just had to post....pompus(or other word) sites? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/just-had-post-pompus-other-word-4759/)

BluMagic 12-16-2007 12:40 AM

Just had to post....pompus(or other word) sites?

I have been on ShowDog for a while now. Today I was mailed by the admin that my posting rights had been shut down. And I guess it was because I posted a thread about people making rude comments on SD. Which only stated that I was tired of it. It's just a sim game and I am starting to get the feeling that those people have no lives! Sorry for the bad comments guys. i am just so frustrated. And at the same time, I am very grateful for HF!!!

Same thing has happened to me on other sites...

Why are people so rude? lol

*more confusion* :oops: :roll: :x :shock:

jazzyrider 12-17-2007 07:42 AM

i hear ya. unfortunately forums attract both nice and not so nice people. i agree that some people can be way too much. sadly people think that because they are saying words on a computer screen it doesnt effect real people. opinions, attitudes, grumpiness and anything else can come through in a forum especially if the person is new and knows no one therefore feels invincable. some people also cannot conceive of the concept that they may be wrong or that there is another way to get the same result and that their opinion is the "right" opinion. it happens everywhere unfortunately.

just ignore the poo-poo heads :) seriously, if these people have so little back bone that they feel they have to mess with people in the internet, they arent worth your time. and if their time is devoted to bringing people down, they still arent worth it. the better person rolls their eyes and puts them on their 'cant be bothered with that crap' list :)

wow!! that turned into my own little rant didnt it :D

this forum rocks though 99.9% of the time :)

Vidaloco 12-17-2007 08:59 AM

Well said Jazzy. There are "poo-poo heads" everywhere too bad they don't actually walk around with poo on their heads so we can recognize and avoid them. Unfortunatly it just comes out of their mouth or through their keyboard so tough to spot them. :evil: