The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Anyone into... (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/anyone-into-47616/)

Draftgirl17 02-11-2010 12:52 AM

Anyone into...

My Chemical Romance? Recently i rediscovered this band. I've always loved them but lately i've found that i hadn't been listening to them and then i started again and it made me realize just how much i love this band! So anyone else like/love them? What is your favorite song? :D

ThatNinjaHorse 02-11-2010 03:11 AM

lol yes! I used to be obsessed :oops: but i dont listen to them heaps anymore.
My favourite song would probably be Famous last words, then theres a gazzlillion others i love :lol:
They're touring here this year, it'd end up being quite expensive because i'd have to travel a fair way so i wont be going as im saving for a Europe trip.

Draftgirl17 02-11-2010 01:17 PM

Wow a trip to Eurpoe? that'd be awesome. Yes they are quite amazing. I don't know that i have a favorite song right now. Oh the joy of rediscovering! I have only ever seen them live once, at warped tour like 2005 or something But in due time i'm sure you'll get to see them. I hear they are going to be releasing a new album soon : ] Do you have a favorite member? Mine would have to be Mikey Way

My2Geldings 02-13-2010 06:34 PM

Who are they? can you post links of some of their best songs?

speedy da fish 02-13-2010 06:42 PM

yes! havnt listened to em in ages, they were the sound track of my school days :)...

ThatNinjaHorse 02-14-2010 05:49 PM

My2Geldings, here are a couple of songs from their latest album, each album has been pretty different than the next though.

EquestrianHollywood 02-21-2010 05:31 PM

Omg loove them!! My favorite song is the Sharpest Lives or This is How I Dissappear!!