I just wanted to share a few things I found this month that I was super excited about:
1. Unscented baby wipes to clean out Frida's runny barn nose and around her eyes.
2. Disposable Horse Shave razors - Frida had the whiskers of a 100 year old man, now she's got a close shave.
3. Baby Oil - burr remover, hoof conditioner, any more areas you like to use this on?
4. Cornstarch- whitened those socks!
5. Microfiber clothes- removed the shedded white hairs from all the sections of black hair she has on her body.
Now I have a few Questions
1. What do you use for cloths? I used to just rip up old towels, but that's not really working for me so well.
2. Any ideas for removing manure stains without using water or getting the stain wet?
I use Miracle groom on the manure spots on my paint, it does get it wet though for a little while but then I use a towel and rub it til it is dry.
I havent found anything else just yet
good tips though, I love the horse shavers ...we use those in the summer months when my daughter goes to 4H shows
You can buy a bundle of wash cloths just for the barn , that is what I have done ....check out the dollar store if you have one
After riding, baby powder works wonders on a sweaty horse. Also works before, put some on the girth and saddle pad, helps keep both the horse and equipment dry, and helps prevent chafing.
I use baby oil for shows when my horse is clipped rub some around their eyes and muzzle and it makes them shiny and stand out.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.