The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   i am getting a bunny!! (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/i-am-getting-bunny-48067/)

appy rider 4 life 02-16-2010 10:43 AM

i am getting a bunny!!

i am so happy! i talked my mom into letting me get a bunny. she said that i had to do some research and i showed it to her and now i get a bunny. His name is gonna be Madrox. i can not wait. what do you guys do with your bunny?

Alwaysbehind 02-16-2010 12:59 PM

Did your research come up with anything bunnies liking to have other bunnies for friends? Or that male bunnies can be very smelly if not neutered?

appy rider 4 life 02-17-2010 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=Alwaysbehind;554734]Did your research come up with anything bunnies liking to have other bunnies for friends? Or that male bunnies can be very smelly if not neutered?[/QUO

i found stuff like that. they say that if you are gonna get two bunnies you should get litter mates. i plan on getting my bunny fixed because i am getting a male.

IrishCailin 02-20-2010 07:07 PM

My sister breeds and show's her rabbits, so if you have any questions I'm sure she would be able to give you some answers(:

Have fun with your new bunny!!

trIplEcrOwngIrl 02-20-2010 09:38 PM

cool! I was gonna try and get a bunny bu tI decided it was too risky with my dog :(. Have fun and post pictures!

appy rider 4 life 02-22-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishCailin (Post 558834)
My sister breeds and show's her rabbits, so if you have any questions I'm sure she would be able to give you some answers(:

Okay sweet! thanks!!

Appy Luvr 02-22-2010 07:18 PM

I've always wanted a bunny...... Congrats on getting one and post pics!

paintluver 02-23-2010 10:20 AM

I love Bunnies! I hade a black and white one named Panda when I was younger. You are very lucky to get one! We need pics!!!

My2Geldings 02-24-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishCailin (Post 558834)

How neat, I didn't know you could show rabits. We are looking into maybe getting one as well but still reading about care and maintainance of them. I think we might end up holding off for a little bit, but my honey wants one really bad. We will see.

Would love to see some pictures of him when you get him :D

ilovemyPhillip 03-02-2010 05:12 PM

Very nice, Mo! I had a Giant, Kale (or kail? I forget) is really good for them. HANDLE THEM AT A YOUNG AGE! My girl was sweet up until you tried to pic her up. XD