The Horse Forum banner

Hello From the Mitten!

976 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  RogueMare 
#1 ·
Hi guys! This is my first post on here. I'm sending my hello from the Tri City Area in Michigan. : ) [If your using your hand its by the last knuckle on your middle finger. ; ) ]
A little about me: I'm 19. I work full time, and also go to school full time. I have plans of being a veterinarian, transferring to MSU in about a year after my pre-req's are done. I've ridden my entire life, both western pleasure, and barrel racing. But barrels have my heart. uhm... I got out of horses for a couple of years, and just recently bought a B&W Paint (GoGo Peppy Pines) We call him Peppy. He's 5years old, and needs some work! haha. I'm not sure what else to write in here, but I look forward to learning, and sharing my experiences with everyone.
Oh! And, I'll have some pictures up of Peppy as soon as I get some. : )

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum! :)

#3 ·
Hey! Welcome to the forum!!

Which mitten are you talking about? Downstate people tend to forget about the upper mitten :wink::-p.

Enjoy posting, see you on the forum..

#4 ·
Lower Mitten. :P I'm not from da up eh? haha

#7 ·
I'm definately a member of a FB group that is proud of that. Haha. Its the easiest map in the world! Small, hand held. And you can stick it in your pocket!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.