The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Grooming (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/)
-   -   Backside Bombs (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/backside-bombs-4854/)

Vidaloco 12-21-2007 08:56 AM

Backside Bombs

This may be concidered in poor taste but.... Everytime I pick my horses back feet or brush her tail she farts. I think she saves it all up just waiting for me to have my face next to her butt and then lets it fly. Does she have a sense of humer and is getting a kick out of this or does she think she is sharing something really special with me? Fancy another horse I used to have had the loudest farts I have ever heard and would scare herself and me! Vida's are at least quiet little sneakers but still....Anyone else have a horse that likes to flatulate in their face? :lol: :P ahh the joy's of horse ownership!

Stepher 12-21-2007 09:22 AM

The paint I used to ride used to do this, and then I would say something like, "Floyd, thats so rude!" he would just turn and look at me like, 'what's rude?'

buckaroo2010 12-21-2007 12:28 PM

yeah i ahve horses brfore do that too me im like GAHHH lol that they just look at me like what or they just ignore me :lol: :lol:

PoptartShop 12-21-2007 01:27 PM

LOL!! My horse doesn't usually fart when I'm grooming her, but my friends mare farts most of the time when she's trotting...it's quite hilarious!! :P

CambriaStables 12-21-2007 04:06 PM

Haha. my pony jeffrey has done that a few times. but my friends horse nikki has coughing fits everyonce and a while and everytime she coughs she farts. lol. well my friend took nikki to a horse show once and during their class nikki started farting and everyone in the arena including the other riders started laughing soo hard. it was the most fun show i have ever been to. lol

Delregans Way 12-21-2007 04:09 PM

:lol: Great Topic lol. Well i have bad luck... cause all my three geldings do it. But they save it, to when my face is almost hozilontal with there bum hole lol :? . They do it, either when im brushing there bums, or braiding there tail. And for some reason they always have a bit of wind everytime... they dont fart when my daughters are riding them, but as soon as your close to their bottom...they let one rip. So yes, if anyone has a theroy behind this... i..along with others would love to hear it lol! :D

Barn Sour 12-21-2007 08:28 PM

Goodness my horse does that all the time! It's annoying!lol :lol:

HorsesAreForever 12-21-2007 08:56 PM

my horse does that sometimes 2 i think they just want us away from there bums lol :P or they think its funny

buckaroo2010 12-21-2007 09:43 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: seems like everyone has funny moments like that

jazzyrider 12-22-2007 01:43 AM

lol all mine do it unfortunately :)

jarred is one of those that farts so loud he scares himself. we were jumping the other day and as he left the ground he did a ripper and scared himself so much the jump went really awkward :)

p.s. i like the terms you use for it lol