Western Saddle, Breeches, Curb Bit
Few more things for sale...
1) 15" barrel saddle. It's a trophy saddle, but leathers can be changed, and the wording is not visible when riding. Very good quality saddle. Hate to sell it, but too small for me. Asking $500 OBO ( Well worth $700+ due to quality) Will last you years.
2) Western curb bit 5". Copper inlays. Shanks: 7" Port: 1 1/4" Only used twice. $15.00 ($25.00 new)
3) New rear cinch. Light oil, with front cinch attachment strap. 30" long.
4) Repost: Blue bareback pad, used approx. 5 times. Comes with girth, and stirrups (removable). $25.00
5) Pytchley breeches. Size US 30. Knee patches in great shape. $35
**Pictures of saddle available upon request.
What brand is the barrel saddle? Full or semi-qh? Do you have pics?
Bump....Really need the bareback pad gone
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0