The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   GREAT lesson! (: (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/great-lesson-48866/)

laurenlovesjohnny 02-25-2010 11:53 PM

GREAT lesson! (:

Okay, So i just got home from my lesson and just had to tell someone about it! First off, every lesson me and johnny have had my couch is always amazed by how much we improve in between the lessons. Today, she was actually tearing up while we were warming up, because already she could see a huge improvement in my position. After only a week of practice with Johnny. My heels automatically stay down now, and my seat is always deep. We also started leaning side passes and worked on lots of leg yeilding. I can't say it enough, I LOVE MY HORSE!

I really wish i had gotten video today, but my mom is a little camera challenged and the camera had a silly error.
Oh well! Sunday (:

horsesroqke 02-25-2010 11:56 PM

Glad to hear it, congrats on your improvements! Make sure you get a video on Sunday!

laurenlovesjohnny 02-26-2010 12:02 AM

Thanks! And i defiantly will!
I'm excited for everyone to see my improvement and want to see it myself haha!

MIEventer 02-26-2010 09:43 AM

Congratulations on your improvements! Remember, your horse reflects what you do in the saddle 100%, so if you are "with it" so is your horse! Glad you had a great lesson!

HalfPass 02-26-2010 10:16 AM

Oh how cool is that! Yay. I am excited for you. It is a great feeling when you can tell your improving! Not to mention when your coach gets all warm fuzzied over your progress.
I have had some of those warm fuzzie moments where my trainer has just said..." I am so excited for you and your improvements"

You keep up the good work.
wow...so cool to hear your having this experience
:)
HP

laurenlovesjohnny 02-26-2010 01:16 PM

Oh! and another thing i forgot to mention, we also almost mastered lead changes!

LanaBana 02-26-2010 01:33 PM

Good Job!!

flamingauburnmustang 02-26-2010 04:18 PM

Nice! Well done! I love it when you progress with your horse. Such a great feeling... :grin:

My instructer never shows any emotions when we are progressing, but I swear deep inside somewhere he is proud of us! LOL. :lol:

laurenlovesjohnny 02-26-2010 06:22 PM

OH hes probably just jealous! haha

flamingauburnmustang 02-27-2010 02:56 AM

LOL. You never know... :wink: