The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   Most Improving Lesson I have had yet!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/most-improving-lesson-i-have-had-48868/)

Sghorselover 02-26-2010 12:49 AM

Most Improving Lesson I have had yet!!!

Today Was GREAT!!!! I starte lust walking and halting with my body and not hands and my horse was great!!!! Wen then started trotting and perfecto and then cantering (ahhhh dun dun dunnnnnn) I have getting in to this swing where I go in to a driving up 2point/leaning positon and i just drive my horse forward..I have been trying to just sit deep in my saddle for a while but today it all came together and my horse was collected and a feather in my hands and totally balanced!!!!! Then we went on to jumping!! we started with ground rails and moved up.. we made a funny "liver pool" and my horse tried to step through it like a rail. 0.O Then we RAISED IT TO A 6inch cross rail and trotted in to it and trot out. that was good but i didn't have enough energy to the jump so I was a funny deer jump. Then we trotted in and cantered with the right lead out and we did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! no wrong leads!!! Then we noticed my horse wasn't picking up he front legs and found out that she dosent like little "kiddie jumps" and she wanted higher. so we were gonna do like a 1ft cross rail but we ran out of time..this was the biggest jumping i have ever done!! I LOVE MY TRAINER!!!:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::-):-):-):-):-):-):D

RedTree 02-26-2010 05:23 AM

sounds like you had a very productive lesson :)

MIEventer 02-26-2010 09:41 AM

That's great to hear! Congrats on a fabulous lesson! Take what you learnt and apply this to your everyday riding. Keep up the great work!

Sghorselover 02-27-2010 02:37 PM

Thanks...I'm sore from my lesson was fun....oh an good news I get to ride my fab horse every lesson cuz my partner want to ride the other one.. Yes back to normal riding arrangements o can be with my baby
Posted via Mobile Device

taylorlover62 02-27-2010 09:25 PM

Congratz!

Sghorselover 02-27-2010 11:24 PM

^^^^ahaahhhahahah taylor i love you location! Ahhahaha and your signature! That made me laugh for a good 10 min.

xXTrueHorseLover09Xx 02-28-2010 12:27 AM

Congrats muh friend! (: Looks like you had a wonderful lesson!! Haha(: Keep up the good work!!
xoxo

Sghorselover 02-28-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXTrueHorseLover09Xx (Post 565507)
Congrats muh friend! (: Looks like you had a wonderful lesson!! Haha(: Keep up the good work!!
xoxo

AHahhaha!

Amlalriiee 02-28-2010 08:18 PM

Great! Keep up the good work!

Sghorselover 02-28-2010 09:31 PM

thnks..