The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Lots of English/Western tack for trade (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lots-english-western-tack-trade-48956/)

horseluver250 02-27-2010 11:33 AM

Lots of English/Western tack for trade

What I have:
Western stuff:
-30 X 30" Blue/black/white Navajo pad. Cutback at the withers with built up shoulders for narrow chest/high withered horse.

- Black pimple grib pad. Contoured and slightly cut back at the withers. Has foam inserts which are removable(velcro on the back edge) and 3/4" thick. Leather wear strips. Hoses off clean. Really nice pad, pimple grib is on both sides so really holds your saddle in place and allows good air flow.

- 2" Visila stirrups from bowden saddle tree. Needs leather or rubber gribs put around. 5 1/2" at foot, 3" head, and 5 1/2" tall

- dark oil breastcollar. Nice thick leather, not sure of the brand but not cheap tack. reg horse size.

English:
-Kincade dark oil raised bridle. Horse size. Includes reins

- White Square all purpose pad.

- Black square all purpose pad with white piping. White underside is discolored

- Black tall boots with laces. Size 9 1/2. These definately have some wear to them but are okay for riding at home.

What I want:
- medium oil basketweave western breastcollar
- medium oil basketweave headstall
- black split yacht/rope reins with leather ends
- Black SMB boots, large

I will post pics of everything I have, I might have more things to trade, I will have to check

horseluver250 02-27-2010 12:07 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Also found a pair of black english laced reins. Nothing wrong with them.

Black english noseband, I think it is oversized. Loop for flash noseband was cut off of it.

* noseband, reins, breastcollar not cleaned yet in the pics, I will clean and condition them before sending

horseluver250 02-27-2010 12:30 PM

9 Attachment(s)
more pics

horseluver250 02-27-2010 07:03 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Heres the boots. They shine up nice, but are pretty old and worn. There are cracks in the seams on the backs, and one seam is ripped at the heel. They are okay for just schooling at home, definately not for show. I think they are regular calf.

horseluver250 02-28-2010 09:14 AM

Found some reins. Also forgot that I need a flank cinch - I'd like something double ply and medium oil- doesn't have to be basketweave (neither does headstall).

I put some of my things on ebay if interested in just buying them and not trading. My listings: eBay Seller: calua twist: Sporting Goods, Collectibles items on eBay.com

horseluver250 03-01-2010 07:20 PM

bumping this back up. most everything on ebay, or can end auction early to still trade stuff

I Found a headstall and reins... still need flank cinch, smbs and breastcollar

ShannonSevenfold 03-06-2010 09:44 AM

I am interested in that black pimple grip pad. I have a few items that I could trade including some SMBs. Let me know if you're interested.

LeahKathleen 03-06-2010 09:18 PM

I have a medium oil basket weave breast collar, brand new. I think the tags are still on it.

Not really looking to trade right now, but just thought I'd let you know if you were interested.

equiniphile 03-06-2010 09:47 PM

OMG how much for that turquoise and black saddle pad?? PM me!:D

horseluver250 03-07-2010 08:41 AM

I'm sorry for not replying to anyone, I forgot to even check this thread, it had gotten burried to far into the ads I didn't think anyone would see it!
All the western pads are sold, stirrups sold, black reins sold, boots sold. I just have the breastollar, kincade bridle, and english pads left.