You Know You're Canadian When...
1) You have to rush home from dinner with family or friends to watch the hockey game, because you just cant miss that first puck drop.
2) During every game you MUST where the team jersey or they will definitly lose (there must be a lot of people forgetting to wear their Leaf jerseys, because they are sucking)
3) You can't live without Tim Hortons
4) You will drive through 3 feet of snow, freezing rain and a blizzard to get to Tim's, because as you know, you cant live without it.
5) You spend hours and hours shoveling a driveway, only to have a snowplow go by and cover half of it, and all you do is shake your head and keep shoveling.
6) You actually find it entertaining watching people do a Polar Bear Plunge. (For those of you who don't know what that is, they cut a hole in some ice of a frozen lake and people jump in. Some wear costumes, some wear speedos)
That's all I've got! I'd love to hear what other people come up with!
Ok I'm not from Canada but my Great Grandma was does that count? I used to live across the river from Sarnia, Ontario. that ought to go for something :) I still throw an ah (eh) at the end of my sentences once in awhile and whenever I say "wide" the people here think I want to know how "white" it is. But I still don't know what Tim Hortons is.
haha, Tim Hortons is like Dunkin Donuts... coffee and donuts and soups and sandwhiches. You dont go anywhere in Canada without seeing a Tims. Where Im from we have the most Tims in one town :wink:
Heres a commercial.
Drive thru donuts?! I'm moving to Canada. We are lucky to get a stale Krispy Kream at the gas station. The closest decent kruller is 30 miles away. :(
Loved the ad :)
I love TIMS!!!!!! My ex and i lived in Uxbridge,Ontario and I would make him drive through a blizzard to get me a coffee!!! LOL :lol: :?
How baout another one:
you know your Canadian if you know Rod Hay eh!!!!!! (you rock rod!) :P
you know your canadian when........you know who stoppin tom conners is..... HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA is the best thing going on a saturday night, you know the history of the stanley cup (yep it's canadian too) you'd kill for a potine and a michagen(french fries,gravy and cheese curds and hot dog) at the local greasy spoon (lafluers) Eh is just part of the alphebet. you can name all the hockey teams in canada better then you can name the u.s states.........you acually beleave the cops on corner gas are really nutz......(sorry fav show ) ...you acually have more canadian tire money in your pocket then you do real cash......and finally you know when your canadian when you head out in -25 _40 windchill to timmies to get your coffee and timbits......THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR CANADIAN
Also.. You know you are a Canadian when you say
Did you say that, I never read, lol.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0