The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Pony in need of home fast! MI (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/pony-need-home-fast-mi-49475/)

QHDragon 03-06-2010 03:20 PM

Pony in need of home fast! MI

I heard about this mare through "the grapevine" and am just trying to get the word out about her, sounds like she is in a bad situation and is in desperate need of a new home.

Moon was described to me as 13-13.2 hands high, gray with a black mane and tail. Well put together and a good move, would likely make a great hunter/jumper pony. Easy to catch and handle.

She is all ready thin and in need of a good home with good food. The woman that I heard about her from just dropped off another 13 bales of hay, but its not going to last long for all the horses there.

Not sure on price, but I was told she would trade for more hay. If you think you can help this mare please PM me and I will help you get in touch with the woman trying to help the owner out.

QHDragon 03-10-2010 09:15 AM

I now have pictures of this girl that i can email to anybody interested.

MIEventer 03-10-2010 09:28 AM

If the pony was in desperate need of a new home, then she'd give the pony away, no fee, no trade for hay - just give the poor thing away to capeable hands.

If that is the case, I know a home for the Pony.

churumbeque 03-10-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIEventer (Post 573488)
If the pony was in desperate need of a new home, then she'd give the pony away, no fee, no trade for hay - just give the poor thing away to capeable hands.

If that is the case, I know a home for the Pony.

Maybe she would give it away for free but wouldn't you feel better giving her something to help the other horses. Like a charity donation. Obviously she is in a bind and is trying to get through it with the best outcome.

QHDragon 03-10-2010 10:15 AM

Yeah, thats how I look at it. From what I understand she just got too many horses and not enough food/money to feed them all and needs some help.

I am just the messenger trying to get the word out.

aneternalflame 03-28-2010 10:26 PM

How old is she?