The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Grey's Anatomy? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/greys-anatomy-496/)

Samantha 01-27-2007 12:01 AM

Grey's Anatomy?

Do any of you watch Grey's Anatomy? I am so hooked. I love this show. I make a point to be home every Thursday. I was floored with last nights episode. 2 proposals - and the two that I was not expecting!!! YIPPY Christine and Burk - George and Kali --- OMG I was loving this.....

And what is the whole Addison and Alex thing - will that go anywhere?

Sloan is too hot for words -

Well let me know what you think ---- like it, love it or hate it and why too!

Samantha

kristy 01-27-2007 12:19 AM

Dr. McDreamy... :wink: :wink: :shock: :shock: :D :D
Loooove.

I hope Christine says yes to Burk. I loved that her said to marry him after all the silence. Def. my favorite part from last night.

Samantha 01-27-2007 12:25 AM

Ya know I just realized that I wrote Christine instead of Christina - oh well...

Christina Burke - yeah that has a nice RING to it! :lol:
Did you see the previews for next weeks show - the ring she was holding??? Very nice!

Not sure how I feel about the Kali thing - I like the two of them together but not sure if George is ready for marriage --- oh well. Guess we will have to wait and see.......

Samantha

PS McDreamy? I totally agree - I love the way he and Merideth have that high school flirt thing going on....and the drama continues...

kristy 01-27-2007 01:10 AM

I am just glad McDreamy isn't getting married. I would have been so green with envy. :mrgreen:
I'm not so crazy about the idea of George getting married. I think it's a crisis sort of idea. I agree, totally don't think he's ready.
I cried when the girl had cancer and was discovered to be in stage 4. Her friend was there and told her to go home. So sad. :cry: :cry:
Oh yes, and the ring. :shock: BUT, he is a surgeon, better be a nice ring. (me wants it)
I'm never good at names on TV shows. Christin-whatever is one of my favorite characters though, love her. And the suddenly rich blond... and the African American surgeon..

See, I'm horrible about their names.

Samantha 01-27-2007 01:17 AM

The last couple of shows dealing with cancer (first George's dad then the girl last night) have really got me. It hits home for me because my grandfather found out that he had stage 4 lung cancer right after Thanksgiving (6 months ago he had an x-ray and it was clear). So this was sudden!!!! So for me it really touched my.... :cry: sorry did not mean to get muchy!!! But it is good that they use realistic things (atleast some of the time).

I am with you on the name thing... normally I am like "you know who I mean, the girl that wears the blue shirt". I an HORRIBLE with names...

It is nice to know that I am not the only one frying my brain cells with G's A.....

Samantha

jumpingqueen 02-16-2007 11:15 PM

I am a dedicated Grey's Anatomy fan! I love that show! I wonder what happened to Merideth!? I can't take it any longer! I really hope that she doesn't die, she's like the flippin main character people! (well she's one of the main characters, but either way she rocks!) Conflabet! Now, I have to wait another flipping week to see what happens to her! JOY! :?

Samantha 02-17-2007 11:00 AM

OMG - I know. I think she will slip into a coma for a while and then she will wake up with amnesia or something. I can not believe they are giong to take her out of the running for a while.

It was cool to see Izzy finally tell George he messed up - duh - he was in pain from his dad!

And what of McSteamy giving McDreamy support - think they will be friends again????

And the drama continues.......

Samantha

xX_JuniorPrincess_Xx 02-17-2007 07:15 PM

I just started watching it yesterday, so I dont know there names..

Last night there was something about a bomb in a guys stoumach..

kristy 02-17-2007 10:06 PM

Oh oh oh.
I thought of this post after watching the last episode.
WILL SHE LIVE OR DIE?

cntrygrl4ever 02-19-2007 04:21 PM

ok soo i don't think that george was ready for marriage.

McSteamy and McDreamy, should become friends again because they shouldn't let a woman get in the way of friendship! Even if they did both mess up at one time!

Meredith! I hope she comes out of everything ok and I really hope that she wakes up soon, because i mean come on! they can't take out the main character!!!! HAHA!

Izzy- i don't think she should have opened up that free clinic, she could have used that money for a lot of other wise things. If that clinic doesn't start getting more people in it soon it will have been a waste of time, and i'm sure nobody wants that!

Christina- has a hard shell, and i don't think she is ready for marriage yet either, but i bet they will get married soon. (just to cause more drama for the show)! and i feel bad that meredith STILL doesn't know about her engagement because she had to go and get herself pushed off an edge haha.

Alex- JUST THE SEXIEST GUY I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!! HAHA he needs to find a good girl soon, and i kind of hope its Izzy and not shepards X wife. (Addison). I think there is a big age difference with Addisona and Alex, but i mean Izzy and him have already had a flng going on for a while.

Addison- need to move back to where she came from she causes too much drama!

Burke- needs to understand how christina feels about everything including the marriage aspect of it!

HAHA- sorry for going on and on about this but i REALLY love this show!!! Its the GREATEST! I LOOOVE IT, i watch it every Thursday (on abc), and i watch the re-runs every Friday (also on abc)