The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Grooming (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/)
-   -   Best Products Ever (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-grooming/best-products-ever-49635/)

hccumminssmoke 03-08-2010 02:01 PM

Best Products Ever

I am now going to swear by these two products!

The horse we just picked up Friday had a HUGE clump of dead and matted hair in his tail, you all know how it looks, feels like it weighs 10 pounds! Well after to conditions and rinses, a little scissor cutting, and a hour of work we got it out, and didnt loose hardly any hair, less then is on my head, and his tail now drags the ground! A majority thanks to Absorbine Show Sheen Moisturizing Detangler

I also am still hung on this Cut and Heal Smart Choice. Started using it last year, I never gave my show horse a bath, spray this stuff on a mitt and rub it in, dirt and grim dissapears! A friend got us on it, he had a Rocky, Chocolate with a SNOW WHITE mane and tail, stayed in a stall, his tail was poop brown and dirty, poured some Smart Choice in a bucket with hot water, let it soak and then rinse out, instant white!

I thought Id tell you guys about them, if you hadnt heard, or looking to try something new, because it sure has made our grooming A LOT eaiser!

Nate

Vidaloco 03-08-2010 02:07 PM

They both sound like stuff to try. Thanks for the post. I really like the sound of the Smart Choice.

hccumminssmoke 03-08-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vidaloco (Post 572173)
They both sound like stuff to try. Thanks for the post. I really like the sound of the Smart Choice.

When the weather gets a little better for grooming and show season hits I will post up some pics. I currently have 4 gallons of Smart Choice in the tack room I got on sale because nobody knew what it was! It is somewhat expensive, I think 30 or 35 a gallon, but it doesnt take much at all when you use it!

Nate

BlueEyedBeauty 03-12-2010 01:30 AM

The smart choose seems really nice, I think I'll have to try it [=

Thanks!