The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Breeches (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/breeches-49706/)

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-09-2010 01:58 PM

Breeches

I have a pair of these, and LOVE them! Problem is, I've become so used to where they sit, low on my hips, that now I hate any breech that ISN'T low rise!! :lol:

Devon-Aire Ladies All-Pro Hipster - Statelinetack.com

I saw these on sale the other day on State Line Tack's website, and they look low rise and say low rise, but does anyone have this breech and is it truly low rise? (some of them say they are but they still go over your belly button haha!)

Also, how do the sizes run? I can't seem to find a good size chart for them, the only one I have found only has sizing by inseam which doesn't help much!!

TuffRider Ladies Rib Low Rise Breech - Statelinetack.com

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-10-2010 01:25 PM

BUMP! C'mon does no one wear low rise breeches? ;-)

Sghorselover 03-10-2010 09:32 PM

I wear low rise but i havent seen these before i wear irideon's !! sorry

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-10-2010 10:02 PM

Which do you wear? Can you send me a link? And are they TRULY low rise? ;-) Some claim to be but then you get them and they're lower than regular but still not something I'd consider sitting on my hips!

jazzyrider 03-10-2010 10:05 PM

they dont look low rise to me. the zipper is too long. i would look for ones described as hipsters. they are the only ones i have found that are truly low rise

MIEventer 03-11-2010 10:10 AM

No help from me. I do not wear low rise at all.

maura 03-11-2010 10:21 AM

I can tell you that I have the regular rise Tuff Rider ribbed breeches and I *****LOVE***** them and wish I had several more pairs. They also wear like iron; I've had one pair for 6+ years.

Can't help you with the low rise thing, sorry.

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-11-2010 01:41 PM

Well I think I'm going to give them a try! Worst case scenario I hate them and return them, but they are on sale for $26 right now so how can you go wrong??? :-)

Sghorselover 03-11-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand (Post 574022)
Which do you wear? Can you send me a link? And are they TRULY low rise? ;-) Some claim to be but then you get them and they're lower than regular but still not something I'd consider sitting on my hips!

They are more like tights but fit very well and are good in all weather heres the link: Irideon Cadence™ Knee Patch Breech and yes truly low rise!!!

Sghorselover 03-11-2010 10:28 PM

Also here is another link you can chose what ones i think they are similar!
Irideon CadenceStretch-Cord Riding Breeches - Dover Saddlery.