The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Western Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/western-riding/)
-   -   Jacs Electric Spark Or Nu Chex to Cash? (http://www.horseforum.com/western-riding/jacs-electric-spark-nu-chex-cash-49708/)

FGRanch 03-09-2010 02:00 PM

Jacs Electric Spark Or Nu Chex to Cash?

If you could have a broodmare out of either of these sires which would you choose and why?

nrhareiner 03-09-2010 02:23 PM

Would depend on the bottom side. If the NCC had Gunsmoke bottom Side I would consider that one quite a bit. The JES is more versatile and crosses on more lines and types of mares.

Then there would be several other things I would look at too before deciding.

shesinthebarn 03-09-2010 02:32 PM

Jacs Elecric Spark - I would LOVE to have a Shining Spark broodmare. Diamonds Sparkle offspring are SO potent.
Dare to dream....
Wait, are you looking at some mares?????

FGRanch 03-09-2010 02:45 PM

Yes we are looking at mares. I've having a very hard time deciding as I don't know enough about what bloodlines cross with others.

Here is the Ad for the Jac's Electric Spark mare that we are considering. Opinions?

E-Reiner Horses - JAC SPARKLIN KALIGAL

shesinthebarn 03-09-2010 03:33 PM

I like her - she looks so much like my colt! He's a Brennas Jac, and dapples like her. It sucks she has no performance record, but she seems like she's line bred to be pretty potent, and I LOVE the Hollywood Jac popping up all over.
Tinsel Jac is a hunk, eh? I know it's neither here no there, but what colour is he, exactly? I realize he's buckskin, but is he a silver, or a smokey? His tail is pretty blonde, and he has that amazing shading...my filly is shedding out similar (Brennas Jac). I know it doesn't matter, but I think it's a neat colour!
Do you have a klink to the Nu Chex mare??
You lucky girl!!!

FGRanch 03-09-2010 03:44 PM

Tinsel Jac is registered as a Pali so I really don't know...lol But he is pretty and talented too! Could you imagine if he would made his futurity?!

Here a link to the Nu Chex mare, she is half way down the page. Uno Chex to Cash
ReinersWorld, Your Link to the World of Reining, We help Reiners Find Reiners

If you know of any others around the price range feel free to post them! LOL I hate looking for horses...lol. Location doesn't matter, we know we will be shipping.

shesinthebarn 03-09-2010 04:32 PM

I know of an older mare, a proven producer. She'a an own daughter of Great Pine. I have no idea what you want to spend, though.

nrhareiner 03-09-2010 05:08 PM

Truthfully if I was looking for anouther mare this is the one I would go pick up in a hart beat. Do not let her price full you she is worth a lot more then what they are asking for her.

DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1508915 - Ms Dream Angel

FGRanch 03-09-2010 07:48 PM

Shesinthebarn, we are not really set on a price. The price really does depend on the horse. Do you have more details?

NRHA do you really think that her foals will be worth anything? She just doesn't have a to die for peigree? Know what I mean?

nrhareiner 03-09-2010 08:49 PM

Oh yes she does. Her sire Gun Start is the sire if NRHA Open Futurity Re-champions NRHA Open Derby Champions and Multiple NRHA champions. He is the sire of producing daughters of around a 1/2 million. It is hard to find a better sire of producing daughters. Then you have Great Pine bottom. Gun Start daughters cross well with just about any line. Just ask Tim McQuay has several of them.