The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Help asap!!! Velcro gullets???!!!! (

UnrealJumper 03-17-2010 12:05 AM

Help asap!!! Velcro gullets???!!!!
So I found a synthetic saddle for my little table back guy and she says that the saddle has velcro gullets??!!! I don't have any idea where to find any!! Does anyone know??!


vivache 03-17-2010 12:22 AM

I think she means the 'easy change' gullets?

UnrealJumper 03-17-2010 12:23 AM

she said something about velcro, im not sure. Do you have any ideas where i can buy one?

rocky pony 03-17-2010 01:44 AM

Well..hmm. Was the saddle a Wintec?

My Beau 03-17-2010 09:42 AM

Maybe velcro knee blocks?

Wintec has them- they're called "flexiblocs"

SouthernTrails 03-17-2010 10:12 AM

I have seen some English Youth Saddle that had removable block to actually changes the Gullet Fit for various size Horses, the only ones I have seen were in the 12" and 13" seat size, cannot remember the Brand


rocky pony 03-17-2010 02:44 PM

My Wintec dressage saddle has both the Easy Change System (front of the saddle is open and held together by velcro and screws and you can open it to change the gullet size to fit different horses) and one of the straps for the billets has velcro..those are the only things I can think of.

UnrealJumper 03-17-2010 07:36 PM

alright. It's a supra synthetic A/P saddle and it has 'velcro' gullets.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome