The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   grrrr....broke my foot!!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/grrrr-broke-my-foot-5067/)

KANSAS_TWISTER 01-04-2008 02:24 AM

grrrr....broke my foot!!!!

gggrrrr....when am i going to get back on my mare?......not only am i due next month and can't ride till i recover from my c section but now i broke my foot today and am in a walking brace for 6 weeks and using crutches for a while.....can't even go out to the barn to see my guys till i can handle using a caine.......so i guess i'm suck in the house for now while my daughter and my husband takes care of the horses......... :( :

PoptartShop 01-04-2008 03:00 AM

Aww KT! :(
I hope you feel better! Poor you...good luck w/ the recovery! :D

Vidaloco 01-04-2008 07:34 AM

Do I know how that feels :cry: :!: You must have the same kind of luck I do. How did you break your foot? Not being a klutz like me I hope :wink:

meggymoo 01-04-2008 12:14 PM

:( Wow KT. Hope your ok.

You mind and take care of yourself, and dont forget I want to see pics of baby when he/she arrives. :wink:

KANSAS_TWISTER 01-04-2008 01:48 PM

i think it's another boy!!! don't laugh but the phone rang and my husband didn't get up to get it, i was sitting on the couch with my feet under neth me, i got up to fetch it and by the second step i relized that my left foot was asleep..herd the bone brake as i was falling...yeah i guess i can call my self a klutz.....felt like the trip to clark county took for ever!! (miles away) for the hospital

PaintsAqha 01-04-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANSAS_TWISTER
i think it's another boy!!! don't laugh but the phone rang and my husband didn't get up to get it, i was sitting on the couch with my feet underneath me, i got up to fetch it and by the second step i realized that my left foot was asleep..herd the bone brake as i was falling...yeah i guess i can call my self a klutz.....felt like the trip to clark county took for ever!! (miles away) for the hospital

OMG that is the most terrible thing I've heard in a long time! Hope that the pain is not to great..... Are you in NV?

KANSAS_TWISTER 01-04-2008 07:56 PM

no...i'm in south west kansas...don't like the hospital in my county, so we usuall head to the next county over. right now i'm on about 1500 mg's tylenol every 6 hours...got tire of my little abby taking off with my cruches every time i put them down so i've switched to a caine for now

buckaroo2010 01-05-2008 12:05 AM

Oh gosh I know what its like to ahve something broke i broke my arm about 3 years ago and it was not the besy feeling thing in the world :(Ihope you have a fast recovery! and good luck :)

RockinTheBit07 01-05-2008 01:21 AM

Awww I hope you feel better!!! I sprained my ankle a few years back doing someting stupid lol, well i tore three ligaments it was not fun so i kinda know how ya feel!

Mike_Admin 01-05-2008 07:36 AM

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, KT! It's funny how time flies. Before you know it, you'll have a beautiful baby and be back on your horse! :)