The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Miniature Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/miniature-horses/)
-   -   Mini horse show live online this weekend (http://www.horseforum.com/miniature-horses/mini-horse-show-live-online-weekend-50962/)

CheyAut 03-26-2010 01:28 AM

Mini horse show live online this weekend

The Touch of Class Miniature Horse show is live online! www.iequine.com

I'm showing my blue roan gelding Midnight and my silver bay pinto mare Desing on Friday and Sunday, also performing with my mini horse driving drill team (www.minimystique) on Sunday during the lunch break :) (The show is also going on Saturday but I"m in a combined driving event with my mini gelding Chili Pepper that day)

SpiritedLittleCopperSpots 03-26-2010 02:55 AM

Hi CheyAut,
Thanks for the info. I am going to try to take a peak at the live show.
I especially am interested in watching your drill team on Sunday!
Do you think they will show that as well (since it is during the lunch break?)

My husband and I would love to get a drill team together, but I am afraid we would have very poor luck at it. We know quite a few people with minis, but they just strictly want to "show" their horses, and would not be interested in some thing like that, unfortunately....

Oh, I did visit your site. You have some really stunning horses. Large and small !
I think your black spotted leopard
miniature stallion is really nice! As you can see from my Avatar, I am kind of partial to leopards myself. I am hoping some day to add another to my little family.

Well, good luck this week end, and have fun!

CheyAut 03-26-2010 03:06 AM

Thank you! I LOVE leopards, too :) I used to have a leopard mare but my friend has her now, spoiling her with love :) Appies are my favorite! I love yours :)

I'm hoping they show the team! But I don't know. I didn't even know it would be online until today haha!

SpiritedLittleCopperSpots 03-26-2010 03:16 AM

Just me again,

My husband just came in, and I was showing him your drill team site, he recognized your team!
We actually saw your team perform the day before the Rose Bowl Parade, on RFD T.V.
and in the actual Parade the following day.
What a small world huh?

Your team was really impressive, and fun to watch. Thanks!
I think people are always surprised that miniatures can actually DO something, (other than look cute...)

CheyAut 03-26-2010 11:44 AM

Very cool! :) We've done the Rose Bowl three years, it's always fun :)

SpiritedLittleCopperSpots 03-26-2010 05:45 PM

I was not able to catch any of this morning...
But I just saw your daughter(?) showing Midnight, they looked great! :-P

What a nice arena set up!

SpiritedLittleCopperSpots 03-26-2010 08:00 PM

The mare you entered in the Liberty class is beautiful, I love her dappling!
(Here I go again with the "spot" thing....)

Hope you enjoyed your self!

CheyAut 03-27-2010 01:27 AM

Hehe that's me, no daughter ;) I'm 29 but look much younger! :) And thanks! They didn't cooperate in liberty today, but oh well, I had fun :) It's Design's first show (liberty was her first class) so she's not quite comfortable there yet. Midnight was being a butthead today (majorly in his color class lol he would NOT stand still for the conformation part!) but that's him... he has moments he's wonderful, but a lot more that he's a brat haha! I had someone tell me they liked my stallion... they were shocked when I told them he's a gelding! And Carl, the mini horse dentist, suggested I discuss putting him on regumate with my vet! THAT'S how bad Midnight can be sometimes! Man, if he were a stallion... I'd have killed him by now! (kidding) :)

My friend is showing his team in multi hitch tomorrow for their first time away from home! I would love to see it but I'm in a combined driving show instead :( I'll be back at the TOC on Sunday though :) In the morning I"m doing ammy driving obstacle with Midnight, then perfoming with the drill team on the lunch break, then we're in AOTE classic pleasure driving. And then towards the end Design is in multi color mares.

englishrider 03-27-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheyAut (Post 586510)
Very cool! :) We've done the Rose Bowl three years, it's always fun :)

Wow! Thats cool!:D

CheyAut 03-27-2010 01:50 AM

^ It's quite an experience, and a ton of work, but worth it :) The team was in the Calgary Stampede (hubby and I couldn't go due to work) and we'll be in the 2010 World Equestrian Games in Ky, performing twice a day the final week of the games :) It is SO MUCH FUN and the team is like one big family :)