The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Natural Horsemanship (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/)
-   -   Another opportunity! (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/another-opportunity-51067/)

Spirithorse 03-27-2010 06:29 PM

Another opportunity!

Last year Arie and I participated in the Parelli Celebration and received a mini lesson from Pat:D What he taught me excelled my horsemanship where it was lacking.

This year I have the opportunity to receive a full lesson (at least an hour long) with Linda or Pat, whichever I choose, at one of the Parelli Tours! I've chosen to try for a lesson with Linda....I learned a lot from Pat, however I seem to learn easier from Linda's instruction overall. There are only 2 spots open at each tour venue, one for Pat and one for Linda. I'll have to submit video of the issue(s) I would like to focus on and as of right now I have one issue on the ground and one issue under saddle. I especially want to ride Arie seeing as I love love love Linda's riding instruction and I think she could really help us excel.

Wish me luck!:-) I think I have a pretty good chance at getting picked....at least as good as everyone else's chances. The Tour I'll be going to is the Columbus, Ohio one (they aren't coming to Missouri this year). I sure hope I get picked!!!

Walkamile 03-27-2010 08:58 PM

Spirithorse, I know how much this would mean to you, so I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you and Arie! Good luck to you!

BTW, I'm assuming you'll be trailering Arie there yourself, hat's off to you. I've never trailered that far myself, so , Wow! I usually stay within a 2 hour drive. Again, good luck to you.

RowdyLover 03-28-2010 09:18 AM

Wow, what an opportunity! Tough choice though. That would be a dream come true for me. :) Have fun.

RedTree 03-28-2010 09:36 AM

wow thats a great opportunity
hope you get picked :)
good luck

Spirithorse 03-28-2010 12:00 PM

Thanks guys :) It would be a dream come true for me! Last year was amazing, I still can't believe it happened. Regardless if I get picked or not I'll be attending that Tour location. I'm so excited!

gypsygirl 03-28-2010 05:53 PM

good luck ! i hope you have fun & learn a lot !!

Spirithorse 03-28-2010 09:37 PM

Thanks! I know I'll have fun and learn a lot, even if I end up not taking Arie. It's something I look forward to every year! :)

dreamrideredc 03-28-2010 09:44 PM

Oh wow what an opportunity! I hope you get it! Congrats!

RadHenry09 03-28-2010 09:50 PM

Oh that is so exciting! I have been thinking about going to the Ohio tour stop as they arent coming to PA this year either but it so far for me to go by myself. I would probably get lost...if I can convince my hubby or perhaps another horsey friend to come with me I would love to be able to meet you in person and Arie in person ! : ) I hope you get the spot!

Spirithorse 03-29-2010 10:09 PM

Thank you both :) RadHenry I want you to come!!! lol! I would love to meet you. I sure hope I get picked....I've ridden Arie two days in a row now (we have a break in the bad weather!) and he's been doing fabulous!