The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Court's saddles any opinions? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/courts-saddles-any-opinions-51272/)

Juniper 03-30-2010 11:06 AM

Court's saddles any opinions?

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about Court's saddles?

garlicbunny 04-03-2010 12:05 PM

Courts?

Do you mean Crates? Never heard of Courts. If you are talking about Crates, they are Quality saddles. I am looking at one of their trail saddles now for my horse.

Juniper 04-03-2010 12:46 PM

Apparently Courts is a more economically priced version and take off of Crates. They have been around for quite awhile. Hopefully they are decent because we went ahead and ordered one. We did try one on our horse at the store and a fitter person said it was good. We had to order one not in the shop because my husband wanted the cheaper version without all the bling :) I was hoping someone had some experience with Courts but too late now, the saddle is on it's way.

horseluver250 04-03-2010 02:32 PM

I bought a courts saddle WEEKS ago thats somehow is "lost" in mail... if I ever end up getting the darned thing, I'll let ya know the qauility.

Juniper 04-03-2010 04:52 PM

Lost in the mail! How can you lose something that big!! I would love to know your opinion of yours whenever it does arrive :)

garlicbunny 04-04-2010 10:09 AM

Courts saddles

I looked the company up on the internet, am going riding now so only briefed the pleasure saddles. They look nice!!

And yes, let us know how it works.

garlicbunny 04-04-2010 10:15 AM

Courts saddles

Juniper, check out tackreviews, there is only one post but it gave an awesome review!! Sounds like you will have a very nice saddle!

Juniper 04-04-2010 01:55 PM

I checked out tack review and there were a number of good reports of Court's saddles under different categories. Thanks garlicbunny, I did not know there was such a website.
I feel relieved. I am sure the saddle will be more than adequate for the amount and type of riding we do.
When ever comes in the mail I will give an update.

horseluver250 04-04-2010 02:41 PM

No idea how you can loose something that big, but the USPS sure managed too!

Juniper 05-25-2010 02:57 PM

Okay, we got our Court's saddle. It took a month longer than they said. My husband really likes it though. It seems to fit the horse, I keep checking to make sure it is not making him sore like our old, too small saddle. They did everything we asked for, or I should say took all the bling off to make it cheaper. But it is still a very nice looking saddle. My husband says it is comfortable.