The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Talk (/horse-talk/)
-   -   New mare (

BarrelracingArabian 03-30-2010 11:09 PM

New mare
So my dad got me this 11 yr old arabian mare. She is amazing i rode her after she hadn't been worked in about a year and a half and she was not badly behaved at all. She will need some refreshing but nothing to bad. I love her, but she is still in las vegas and i'm in california so i have to waite to get her here. She will be trained for trail,small jumps and western gymkhana. I also want to teach her tricks any suggestions. Oh and i renamed her nightfury because it fit her much better then her old name are pics of my lovely new girl
p.s she also needs some work with tieing and standing still do you guys have any suggestions on how to help with this thank you

ShutUpJoe 03-30-2010 11:23 PM

What a nice looking Arabian! Who names their horse Jessica? lol

BarrelracingArabian 03-30-2010 11:25 PM

lol thank you and i have absolutely no clue but i had to change it as my older brothers ex wife who is a major issue right now is named jessica and the name 1 didn't fit fury and 2 just had to go lol

ShutUpJoe 03-30-2010 11:29 PM

She's a pretty girl. Hope you have fun on her. I would have changed her name too.

BarrelracingArabian 03-30-2010 11:31 PM

thank you im usually not a grey/mare girl i tend to like darker geldings but something about her grabbed my attention and when i rode her i fell in love.

Sunny 03-31-2010 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by ShutUpJoe (Post 590701)
Who names their horse Jessica? lol

That's exactly what I was thinking. XD Nightfury is lovely! Good luck to you both! :]
Posted via Mobile Device

BarrelracingArabian 03-31-2010 06:56 PM

i think she will do very well im hoping to go see her within the next couple weeks with my saddle so i can do more riding and start some basics on her before i get her here

BarrelracingArabian 04-01-2010 08:21 PM

Yay! i might get to go see fury this weekend :] hoping to