The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   Creepy Yorkie (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/creepy-yorkie-51564/)

ptvintage 04-02-2010 09:28 PM

Creepy Yorkie

5 Attachment(s)
As you can see, my avatar is of my yorkie. I thought I'd share a little about her.

"Creepy" pretty much sums her up. Her favorite activities are sitting and staring at me for hours and blinking each eye at different times.

Of course I love her, and she's a very sweet dog. But it's become a running joke between me and my husband to talk about how creepy she is.

So here are some of my favorite pictures of her being creepy. Enjoy!

Honeysuga 04-02-2010 09:32 PM

Lol, aww. Love that stare, our silky does it too...

Cheshire 04-04-2010 03:35 AM

Isn't that blank stare the greatest? :3

I think she's very cute. As far as creepy pets...one night I caught my cat sitting in a dark corner at the end of the unlit hallway, staring motionless at the wall. I watched him for at least three minutes until he slowly turned his head to gaze unblinkingly at me. o__o Haven't seen him do it since, but lol.

CrazyChester 04-04-2010 04:14 AM

Cute but yes, creepy! :P

ptvintage 04-04-2010 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you for calling her cute! I think she's cute too, even in her creepiness.

Awww, silkies are so cute! My in-laws have one, she's a little ball of energy. I wonder if the stare is a terrier thing...

Animals can be little creepers some times. My other yorkie doesn't act so creepy though. Actually, people find it hard to believe they are both yorkies, they look so different. The little one is about 5 lbs, and the big one is about 22 lbs. He looks more like a generic terrier than a yorkie.

I just got a picture of her stare mid-eye blink.

3neighs 04-04-2010 02:39 PM

She is adorable! We are dogsitting for one of my daughter's teachers and one of them is a 6 month old yorkie. I want one now!

travlingypsy 04-07-2010 10:32 PM

I LOVED your avatar! It made me laugh everytime I saw it. Im so glad you posted this. Shes so adorable <3