The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Mom Fails. (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/mom-fails-51769/)

PaintsPwn 04-05-2010 02:47 AM

Mom Fails.

I locked myself out of my jeep. Texted mom. No answer. Texted dad. Got an answer from him saying "Where are you?" even though he was sleeping cause he's gotta go to work at 3AM. After his answer mom's text was like "sux 4 u." And she actually had no intention of helping me out, as I found out when I got home.

Thankfully, my cousin has had to deal with said situations, and the window was cracked, so we were cool and dad did not have to come to the rescue.

Pretty sure I know where I stand with who now. Awesome.

Carleen 04-05-2010 02:58 AM

That's not very nice of her, I guess she really really enjoys her sleep. Glad you got home, though.

ShutUpJoe 04-05-2010 09:13 AM

Wow..... She sounds great. Kudos to your father for at least trying to help.

PaintsPwn 04-05-2010 12:14 PM

She wasn't even asleep, Carleen. She was on her precious farmville. That game should die in a fire.

whiskeynoo 04-05-2010 01:12 PM

I'm sorry i laughed xD, thats more of a text you'd receive from a sibling rather than a parent GO DAD!! :D

MN Tigerstripes 04-05-2010 01:15 PM

Wow, that's just sad. At least your cousin helped you. Just curious is this the pain in the ass cousin from previous posts? If so, at least she was useful this time right?? :D You might consider getting AAA if this happens regularly, you get 3 free "helps" per year. Mine has come in handy a ton for both myself and friends.

Alwaysbehind 04-05-2010 01:26 PM

Silly question but what exactly did you expect your mother to do for you?

Mine would be no help if I locked myself out of the car.
She has not great car unlocking abilities.

Another vote for getting yourself something like AAA.

ShutUpJoe 04-05-2010 01:32 PM

She could have at least tried to help Alwaysbehind. If one of my children called me for help I wouldn't say "sux to be you". lol

Alwaysbehind 04-05-2010 02:50 PM

I do not get what you want her to do to try to help. That is all.

Does she know how to pick a lock? If she does not then she would be no help and you had a cell phone so you can call for help just as well as she can.

I would say 'sucks to be you' is a way of saying 'time to grow up and deal with these little things on your own'.

I personally (if I did not have AAA) would call one of my friends who does have lock picking abilities. And I know he would for sure tell me 'sucks to be you' and tease me for years and just give me a hard time for doing something stupid. And we would laugh about it, together.

farmpony84 04-05-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alwaysbehind (Post 596061)
Silly question but what exactly did you expect your mother to do for you?

Mine would be no help if I locked myself out of the car.
She has not great car unlocking abilities.

Another vote for getting yourself something like AAA.

Come get her? Bring an extra set of keys?