The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Equine (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/equine-51915/)

kevinshorses 04-06-2010 03:12 PM

Equine

I thought some of you would be interested in an album put out by a terrific singer and all-around nice guy named Brenn Hill. His latest album is titled Equine and is primarily songs about horses, the people that ride them and what they do for us. Brenns' young son is also just recovering from a bout of brain and spinal cancer so some of the songs reflect this as well. I personally, get tired of all the contemparary country crap that gets spewed out of Nashville. All of Brenns albums are like a breath of fresh air. Here's a couple of links if you want to listen to some of his music.

Brenn Hill -- Music
Endangered album by Brenn Hill on MySpace Music - stream full MP3 songs and albums

kmacdougall 04-06-2010 03:40 PM

Thanks for sharing Kevin, will listen for sure :)
I love new music suggestions!!

kevinshorses 04-07-2010 12:33 PM

I hope you like it.

horseluver250 04-07-2010 02:01 PM

Thanks for sharing Kevinshorses. I liked "Buckaroo Tattoo". I am getting tired of the music on the country stations as well, I don't like the new "pop" country.

foreignmusic 04-07-2010 05:03 PM

Always looking for "better" music than the commercial "product" of the airwaves, generally. Thanks so much!!

sandy2u1 04-07-2010 10:55 PM

Thanks for the post kevin. I am so sick of the same ole' same ole'. I listen to classic rock and country and it seems that everyday they play the same ole songs. I'm looking forward to sharing something new at the barn....it's the same thing there.

kevinshorses 04-12-2010 09:45 PM

I hope you like it. Brenn is just as much into horses as anyone on this forum. I listen to him and Ian Tyson whenever I am in my truck. I almost can't stand to listen to mainstream music of any genre anymore.

Tasia 04-12-2010 11:26 PM

Hmm I am interested. But I can't seem to read the site?

kevinshorses 04-15-2010 11:38 PM

This is a song that Brenn wrote about a bad wreck that a kid watched his dad have. He is singing it for the family in thier home.