The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   I have a ton of new/gently used items for sale (show clothes, halters, buckets, etc.) (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/i-have-ton-new-gently-used-52252/)

WesternPleasure1029 04-10-2010 12:21 PM

I have a ton of new/gently used items for sale (show clothes, halters, buckets, etc.)

1. Brand new/never used/tags still on--Red Nylon Halter-Weaver Leather Brand- Average Horse size- 1"-adjustable chin and throat- 15$

2. Brand new/never used/tags still on--Red nylon Trailer tie with a panic and a bull snap- 8$

3. Brand new/never used/sticker still on--Red 8 quart Fortiflex bucket with flatback style-6$

4. Brand new/never used--2 pairs of white quilted pillow wraps for shipping- 12"- I wrote my initials on each very small in permanent marker so they are cheaper than I would originally ask for but they work just fine and a little bleach could probably take those right out- 5$ per pair

5. Barely used/ great condition-- Red lunge/long whip-10$

6. Gently used/ great condition-- Red approx. 5 gallon Fortiflex bucket with flatback style-6$

7. Gently used/ great condition-- Set of 4 Red polo wraps (previously used for shipping)(will be washed)- 12$ for the set of 4

8. Gently used/ great condition-- Green western pleasure show jacket with sparkly jewels- Putting on The Glitz Brand- Great for a youth or 4-h kid- It took me into the placings- 60$

9. Never used-- Purple western pleasure/trail shirt with cream and black swirls and lots of sparkle- also comes with cuffs- Would be great for a youth or 4-h kid- 50$

Let me know if you have any questions about anything or would be interested in some items! :-)

ExquisiteEquines 04-10-2010 05:37 PM

how much to ship the red lunge whip?

RadHenry09 04-10-2010 11:48 PM

9. Never used-- Purple western pleasure/trail shirt with cream and black swirls and lots of sparkle- also comes with cuffs- Would be great for a youth or 4-h kid- 50$

What size is this shirt , could you post pics please? thanks

WesternPleasure1029 04-11-2010 12:23 PM

ExquisiteEquines- Where are you located? I will figure out how much it would be to ship and let you know.

RadHenry- The shirt does not have a size on it but it is approximately a medium. I am 5'5", 140 lbs, cup size 32C and it fits me pretty well/maybe even a little tight, but it is a stretchy, lycra material so it would be flexible on the fit. I will try to upload some pictures for you

WesternPleasure1029 04-11-2010 12:31 PM

Henry- I cannot get the pictures to load right now for some reason but I will work on it and try to have them uploaded by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

angelsgrace 04-12-2010 07:16 AM

How much shipping for the purple top???

WesternPleasure1029 04-14-2010 11:37 AM

Shipping depends on where you are located...