The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   What I do wrong?? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/what-i-do-wrong-52268/)

EventersBabe 04-10-2010 04:56 PM

What I do wrong??

What did I do? I have been on here have never gotten in to fights. I have never done anything to anyone on here.
I put up pics to be critiqued and 40 views and no replys.:oops:

Did I do something or does my riding not look horrible ?

Sorry for the rant I just feel like no one likes me on here.

thunderhooves 04-10-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EventersBabe (Post 601089)
What did I do? I have been on here have never gotten in to fights. I have never done anything to anyone on here.
I put up pics to be critiqued and 40 views and no replys.:oops:

Did I do something or does my riding not look horrible ?

Sorry for the rant I just feel like no one likes me on here.

WHO ARE YOU?!

Lol, jk. be patient, dear! People will post critique you! BE PATIENT! It doesn't matter what you've done on here.
if you had gotton into fights, you would be getting critique alright........hehe:twisted:

EventersBabe 04-10-2010 05:31 PM

Okay!
I get soo impatient. ugh!! lol!! Being patient.

kmacdougall 04-10-2010 06:52 PM

I looked at your critique but I thought for 9 months out of lessons you looked dandy.. Sorry, I should have commented and told you that, I just feel bad giving you a post to look at with no real feedback other then "you look dandy" lol

EventersBabe 04-10-2010 07:59 PM

^ lol!!

ShutUpJoe 04-10-2010 11:24 PM

I don't do critiques because everyone knows more than I do, lol. I'd look pretty stupid giving a critique and being wrong.

AlmostThere 04-11-2010 03:45 AM

I think the forum ebbs and flows. Sometimes it seems like everyone is posting at once, then other times I look for new posts over and over, and there are hardly any (then again, I kind of just stay within three or four categories :oops:).

Don't take it personally, just bump it up if it gets lost.

Me, given my inexperience, I couldn't critique my way out of a paper sack - or something like that :lol:.