The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Dressage (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/)
-   -   Just wanted to share... (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/just-wanted-share-52370/)

HalfPass 04-11-2010 10:28 PM

Just wanted to share...

well
I am excited because i will now be preparing myself for a show in June.

I wont be showing on Kimo the horse I am 1/2 leasing while Candi is rehabbing, but a horse I have permission to ride anytime I want. I have been working with him for a few months. We had a minor set back do to him having some allergies but they seem to have settled and things are moving along again.
He is the haflinger I have shown on here before.
His name is
A Golden Bear

Since I have been working with Kimo I have improved in leaps and bounds!
My hands, seat, and leg position has totally improved. I am sitting up tall with open shoulders and sternum. My abs are engaged and I am just enthused about it all.

I took video today of one of my lessons but I just set it up and let it run and i am technically challenged so I have not figured out how to clip out a section and post it...lol

Anyway, I had not ridden Bear in a lesson for a while and my instructor said becasue of all the work i have done on Kimo, i have a different horse when i ride Bear.

yay and yay again for hard work determination and improvements...

I am so excited.... Have not shown in years and years...

So we are shooting for training level but will more than likely end up doing Intro A and B.

Wow have I come a long way.
Just had to share my excitement

:wink::lol:
hp

MIEventer 04-11-2010 10:31 PM

YAY! I am so proud of you, you're such a fabulous rider and I'm super proud of you!

Golden Bear - ok - how cute is that?!?!?!?!

I cannot wait to see vids, and pics of your first show!!!! RIDE ON GIRLY!!! WOOT WOOT!

Love ya and see you on Facebook chickeydoodle!

JustDressageIt 04-11-2010 10:51 PM

OH!!! Oh yay HP!!! That's fantastic!! You MUST have someone go out and take photos so we can all oggle at you and your awesomely handsome lease horse.... :D:D

HalfPass 04-11-2010 11:23 PM

Thanks bunches...
I will try to get pics of me riding Kimo my 1/2 leas. And for sure when I ride the little Haffie aka A Golden Bear....
I will get some person to vid and then another to take pics...
I can set up the video camera and just have someone push record if nothing else...hehe
As for photos if my Mom does not come up and watch then there is a few photographers I can ask.
okay...going to totally dream about it in my sleep...

Halfpass
:)