The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   U guys must know of some good movies, right?!?! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/u-guys-must-know-some-good-5263/)

luvmystandardbred27 01-12-2008 08:51 PM

U guys must know of some good movies, right?!?!

For 'date night' my boyfriend and i want to see a good movie. has anyone seen the movie One Missed Call? Is it scary? Too scary? Or should we see a good movie about relationships, like Juno or something? any other good movies out right now? Help!

free_sprtd 01-12-2008 09:17 PM

uh.....that missed call movie looks ok....but prob a wait for dvd kind of thing.

my bf and i saw juno and it was HILARIOUS!! it's all around a great movie. i know several guys who loved it.

we own a movie store and are usually up to date on all the good ones.

we didn't care for i am legend, it was good, but terrible ending.

buckaroo2010 01-12-2008 09:50 PM

I want to see Juno it looks really good!! :) I want to see one missed call to bc a guy i grew up withs little sister playing in that movie :) her name is Reagan Lamb she play the small girl in it she just has a small part in it...but i thought it was really cool that she was in it :)

free_sprtd 01-12-2008 11:01 PM

sweeet! ill look for her when i see the movie :)

Jr_lover 01-13-2008 01:18 AM

i heard one missed call might be kinda stupid but sometimes you never know. And the i am legend some people around here were all excited to see it and once they saw it i never heard anymore about it obviously it wasn't that good. Um Juno i heard was gonna be funny maybe you should go see that like suggested.

PoptartShop 01-13-2008 09:01 PM

AHHH I saw that last night!
OMG, it was great! Some parts were scary but it's not like SAW or anything TOO scary. ;) There's gonna be a 2nd one...it's awesome!! But that ringtone is like stuck in my head LOL!!

BluMagic 01-13-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by free_sprtd
we didn't care for i am legend, it was good, but terrible ending.

Ya, I heard that movie was awesome. But the ending.....No! lol

I still want to see it. :)

jazzyrider 01-13-2008 10:24 PM

Re: U guys must know of some good movies, right?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmystandardbred27
For 'date night' my boyfriend and i want to see a good movie. has anyone seen the movie One Missed Call? Is it scary? Too scary? Or should we see a good movie about relationships, like Juno or something? any other good movies out right now? Help!

go for a scary movie and then you have an excuse to cuddle up ;)

free_sprtd 01-14-2008 01:37 AM

ya blu, it was still a great movie...i just always like to rewrite the endings on how i think they should be!!! lol