The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/)
-   -   Horse Soccer (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding/horse-soccer-52817/)

Roperchick 04-16-2010 03:23 PM

Horse Soccer

So MVPH started this new club for Horse soccer. if you havent heard of it its basically the same as human soccer. you play 3 on 3 n your horse has to kick the ball.

Charlie totally rocks at it. weve played 2 games n everybody wants to be on me and charlies team. most of the horses just kinda nudge it but charlie actually lifts his leg n knees the ball forward. HE LOVES IT. he wants to get right in the middle n hes not afraid to go head on with any of the horses from the other team.

its great

Carleen 04-16-2010 06:41 PM

That is really.. weird! Haha, it sounds like fun though if your horse got the hang of it.

RadHenry09 04-16-2010 06:48 PM

My horse Radar loves the big ball. He really gets into hitting it with his nose and kicking it. It is a lot of fun , it is so funny how some horses seem to really take to it.
Do you have any pics ...I would love to find something like that in my area.

Roperchick 04-16-2010 06:52 PM

GAAH i know i cant believe i didnt take my camera to the last game!
im trying to find some from the last game we had. one of my friends sons took pictures but she hasnt uploaded any yet.

Cougar 04-16-2010 08:01 PM

Cougar loves this. Him and I can also play pass together. If you kick a yoga ball at him he'll kick it back. Except he kicks it back much harder. I swear he thinks its funny when it knocks me in the head.

Roperchick 04-16-2010 08:18 PM

Charlies like a pro at it. Red... not so much. he likes to head butt it.

my mom was riding him at the last game and there was like 5 horses coming at him n he kinda had a melt down. hes fine when its moving away from him but hes just kinda addlebrained if you know what i mean :P