The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   What do your horses show? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/what-do-your-horses-show-5282/)

Harlee rides horses 01-13-2008 03:48 PM

What do your horses show?
 
What does your horse show??

BluMagic 01-13-2008 04:51 PM

Well currently, I show all Western. I am planning on taking up English riding as well.

My horse, however, still needs work with both. :)

diamonr4ever 01-31-2008 10:56 AM

I used to do western pleasure until my trainer said you have to do a posting trot before you lope. I guess I loved english and I am now all english. Of course that was a long time ago. I do both jumping and the english flat classes, but I picked jumping.lol :D

tim 01-31-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamonr4ever
I used to do western pleasure until my trainer said you have to do a posting trot before you lope.

:shock: Wha...?

upnover 01-31-2008 09:45 PM

Hunters, a little jumpers, and I've "shown" dressage a year!

LadyDreamer 02-01-2008 01:56 AM

Saddleseat and you missed driving! Hah. And we have actually been considering getting into ASB Western Pleasure for our guys who won't cut it in the SS ring.

diamonr4ever 02-01-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim
Quote:

Originally Posted by diamonr4ever
I used to do western pleasure until my trainer said you have to do a posting trot before you lope.

:shock: Wha...?

It was to build up my leg strength. I thought the same thing, but it worked wonders.lol :D Plus she was a very serious instructor. I would ride for 2 hours at least everyday. I never took a break, but that's also how I wanted to be. i'm a riding maniac! :twisted: I still even ride like that.

xoLivxo 02-02-2008 12:47 PM

weeeeel my showing guess could go under jumping but i do Hunters and Eq :)

tim 02-02-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamonr4ever
It was to build up my leg strength. I thought the same thing, but it worked wonders.lol :D Plus she was a very serious instructor. I would ride for 2 hours at least everyday. I never took a break, but that's also how I wanted to be. i'm a riding maniac! :twisted: I still even ride like that.

Oh, I though she was telling you that's how it had to be in western pleasure. :lol:

I mean, if it was just for your own good, thats whatever.

Harlee rides horses 02-03-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyDreamer
Saddleseat and you missed driving! Hah. And we have actually been considering getting into ASB Western Pleasure for our guys who won't cut it in the SS ring.



Ha ha I'm sorry, I couldn't think I was trying to do more general things. Sorry.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0