The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   WTB: Running Martingale Attachment (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wtb-running-martingale-attachment-52917/)

eventerdrew 04-17-2010 09:03 PM

WTB: Running Martingale Attachment

So I'm looking for a very adjustable running martingale attachment. NO FULL MARTINGALES NEEDED! just the attachment please! My trainer wants a running martingale on my 15hh TB mare and I don't have one that is adjustable enough!

Here is what I would prefer:
  • Black (but not an absolute must, but at least dark brown)
  • Very adjustable OR pony sized. I have a 15hh horse with a short neck and the one that I use on my 17hh horse is not adjustable enough. Needs to have holes that go shorter than most horses.
  • would prefer a clip on the attaching part because that's what I'm used to, but a buckle is absolutely fine as well.
If you have one like this, name your price!

Thanks

Eventerdrew

RockHorseRanch 04-18-2010 10:40 AM

I've got a new dark brown full horse sz Bobby's running Mart attachment for $20 - it buckles on (you can attach a snap, btw - I might even have one) at the buckle, it has a couple inches of adjustment - can get you measurements if that is of interest. :-)

eventerdrew 04-18-2010 11:26 AM

Does it have stitching on it? Like the white "hunter stitching" on the front?

RockHorseRanch 04-18-2010 11:43 AM

The dark brown one has a little bit of gold stitching in front - havana has the white fancy stitch (I do have a havana cob size running Bobby's fancy stitch - think it's a couple inches shorter than full sz - same price - might work? )

eventerdrew 04-18-2010 11:47 AM

Yeah, see, since my tack is black, I can't have the stitching at all. It would stick out like a sore thumb against my black breastplate.

Thank you so much for thinking of me though!

RockHorseRanch 04-18-2010 12:08 PM

Can easily order a black one from Bobby's or this one can be leather dyed to black (the dark brown one) so if you don't find a black one, check back with me.