The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Training (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/)
-   -   COMET's TRAINING UPDATE :D (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-training/comets-training-update-d-53307/)

Horseychick94 04-22-2010 10:07 AM

COMET's TRAINING UPDATE :D

So Kathy came out to see Comet and she taught me a lot that I didn't know. Comet took advantage of me which I did not know. Some of the problems were MY fault. He was SO GOOD and we made so much progress!! I am so proud of him and am definitely going to ask her out again! To those of you that told me to sell Comet, Kathy says you are @ssholes because he is a good horse!:D

Horseychick94 04-22-2010 10:12 AM

Oh, and his new saddle DOES fit

kitten_Val 04-22-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horseychick94 (Post 612211)
To those of you that told me to sell Comet, Kathy says you are @ssholes because he is a good horse!:D

I didn't give any advice, but if I would I'd be really pissed off by your post. That's just a huge disrespect to people who actually spent their time to read through your original post and give you an advice based on what you said.

Stepher 04-22-2010 10:35 AM

Isnt it a great feeling when you figure out problems and have a great ride? I always hate when something isnt going right, and I cant figure it out - and then someone tells me its me, not the horse. I always feel like such an idiot. Great to hear you dont have to sell your horse and that your training is coming along! Do you have pics of him? :D

Horseychick94 04-22-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_Val (Post 612230)
I didn't give any advice, but if I would I'd be really pissed off by your post. That's just a huge disrespect to people who actually spent their time to read through your original post and give you an advice based on what you said.

I am only saying that to the people that told me to sell my best friend and I agree with her. To the otthers who gave advice, I thank them

Horseychick94 04-22-2010 11:42 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stepher (Post 612232)
Isnt it a great feeling when you figure out problems and have a great ride? I always hate when something isnt going right, and I cant figure it out - and then someone tells me its me, not the horse. I always feel like such an idiot. Great to hear you dont have to sell your horse and that your training is coming along! Do you have pics of him? :D

It is a great feeling! I dont have any of the training session but here are some.

Horseychick94 04-22-2010 11:43 AM

Please excuse my terrible jumping lol

justsambam08 04-22-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horseychick94 (Post 612268)
I am only saying that to the people that told me to sell my best friend and I agree with her. To the otthers who gave advice, I thank them

Most of those people were telling you to sell her because they thought that she was above your skill level.
they aren't @$$holes, they're looking out for your safety.

but at any rate, yay! glad things worked out.

Horseychick94 04-22-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsambam08 (Post 612431)
Most of those people were telling you to sell her because they thought that she was above your skill level.
they aren't @$$holes, they're looking out for your safety.

but at any rate, yay! glad things worked out.

Eh, maybe you are right. Just passing along that she was not pleased lol. Thanks! I will keep you all updated!

maura 04-22-2010 02:38 PM

And they gave that advice when you said there was no circurmstance under which you could get help from a trainer. As in "If you can't get help with him, you ought to sell him and get something appropriate for your skill level."

Since you *have* gotten help with him, good luck and god speed! It's always seemed from your posts like he was a nice guy with a good dispostion.

New saddle looks good too. Post of pic of you riding in it so we can see the difference.