The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Arabian western saddle (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/arabian-western-saddle-53361/)

grayshell38 04-23-2010 12:48 AM

Arabian western saddle

8 Attachment(s)
So, this saddle was supposed to be sold last month, but the buyer has stopped comunications with me for the last two weeks though I see she has been online in the last few days and still hasn't written me, so I think I've waited on her long enough and it's up for sale AGAIN. Since I was just waiting on payment to ship, this saddle is already boxed and ready to go. It has been weighed at 20lbs for just the saddle, so shipping really isn't all that much.

It has a 15in seat, but I think runs a tad bit big.It has neat acorn and oak leaf tooling and is in good working condition, stored in a heated tack room at previous home and has been inside a house since I've had it. Can't find a makers mark on it, but fleece is in excellant shape. There is only a tiny bit of wear on one of the edges, otherwise it is still very fluffy and clean. It is made specifically for the funny shaped arabs and if I didn't have a monster vet bill and another saddle I am in love with I would not part with this saddle.

$200 and shipping gets it. I take money orders and checks(though I will not ship untill the check clears).

And now for pictures:

grayshell38 04-26-2010 10:00 PM

Bumping!! I'm open to offers!!

Crimsonhorse01 04-26-2010 10:26 PM

I wish it was a 14"!

grayshell38 04-29-2010 02:37 AM

I know, crimson, I fit a 15 okay, but a 14 is perfect. That is one of the reasons this saddle is going. I have a nice 14 that I love, so this one isn't being used, though it is so nice.

PRICE REDUCED UNTILL MONDAY $180 +shipping!!!