The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Natural Horsemanship (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/)
-   -   First Parelli Clinic :D:D (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/first-parelli-clinic-d-d-53464/)

savvylover112 04-24-2010 03:19 PM

First Parelli Clinic :D:D

Hey guys,

Well when the British Open showjumping championships were on in Birmingham I spent most of my time at the Parelli zone and boy did I have a great time I bought the started kit and joined the savvy club :D Thanks to joining the savvy club I have found out about parelli people who live near me that I never knew about and about clinics held here in Ireland and I am going to my first one next sunday May 2nd. It is a freestyle clinic which will cover Follow the Rail, saddle with savvy, riding in the rope hackamore and much much more I am so so excited because I have only just got into Parelli and I am already going to my first clinic :D Wish me luck I am actually really nervous for it :-P:lol: Hoping it goes well

Shauna

smrobs 04-24-2010 03:27 PM

Good luck, I hope it works out well for you. :D

savvylover112 04-24-2010 03:34 PM

Thank you very much smrobs I am actually so nervous to meet some of my new friends from the Parelli site the $20 a month is really worth it and I hope this 85 euro is worth it as well next week :D

Spirithorse 04-24-2010 03:55 PM

I'm so happy you are going to the clinic :D Good for you for jumping into this with a lot of determination to learn the program. I'm proud of ya! Don't be nervous, I think you will be surprised how supportive and positive the people will be :) Which instructor is doing the clinic? Please write in and tell us how things went, and HAVE FUN!!

savvylover112 04-24-2010 04:04 PM

Thank you very much Spirithorse I was hoping you would reply to this :D I have been talking to one of the girls that will be doing it and I don't know any of the others hopefully I will fit in ok :D I have all my stuff here ready to go my carrot stick with savvy string halter and 12 ft rope I don't have a hackamore so I'm just going to tie the 12ft rope onto my halter Maire said that would be ok :D

It is Stephanie Guant that is doing the clinic I really hope it goes ok and that Phoebe relaxes also I need to get my seven games a bit better during the week I think.

gypsygirl 04-24-2010 04:16 PM

have fun & learn a lot ! =]

Spirithorse 04-24-2010 04:32 PM

I've heard good things about her! I'm sure she will do a wonderful job running the clinic. I'm so excited for you!!

savvylover112 04-24-2010 05:14 PM

thank you gypsy I'm sure I will have a great time :D Oh thats good spirithorse :D I am rewatching my Parelli dvd's over and over to get ready lol :D I am so excited now

Spirithorse 04-24-2010 11:06 PM

I'm excited for you! I LOVE your enthusiasm!

RiosDad 04-25-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savvylover112 (Post 614092)
Hey guys,

joined the savvy club :D

Thanks to joining the savvy club I have found out about parelli people who live near me
Shauna

What is a "savvy club"" I haven't heard that term to describe a club???:lol: