The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   New to the board, meet Wesley! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/new-board-meet-wesley-53474/)

DunAsYouWish 04-24-2010 07:46 PM

New to the board, meet Wesley!

5 Attachment(s)
Hello all, I am new to the board. Just thought I would stop by and introduce my 10 mo old colt Wesley (Dun As You Wish). He is 3/4 AHQA and 1/4 Warmblood. Mom is a Red Dun QH, and Dad is a black and white QH/Warmblood. He turned out flashy, and grulla! He is an absolute doll, and i couldnt be happier with him. Here is Wesley.
Pics are in order, youngest to present. Don't mind the last pic, we are working hard at getting that winter coat off for springtime! Thanks for looking!

BarrelracingArabian 04-24-2010 08:28 PM

welcome!
wesley is gorgeous i love his color and face marking :]

RoCru 04-24-2010 09:15 PM

He's so handsome! He has some unique facial markings!!! So cute!

haviris 04-25-2010 01:36 AM

Very Cute! Love the chrome!

FGRanch 04-25-2010 11:35 AM

Wow that is some flash! Very nice, can't wait to see him all groomed up and sparkling!

DunAsYouWish 04-25-2010 01:33 PM

Thanks everyone! He is a very unique boy indeed. Once the last bit of winter is curried off, and its finally warm enough for a bath I will post some new pictures for sure!

sarahver 04-25-2010 01:50 PM

Wow, his is a very striking looking horse, what do you plan to do with him? You are more than welcome to send him to me... he he

AnnaLover 04-25-2010 02:08 PM

He is gorgeous! As stated above, what are your plans for him? He would make a great western performance horse by the looks of it!

icyhorse 04-25-2010 04:23 PM

Welcome to the forum!
Gorgeous horses you have :)

DunAsYouWish 04-25-2010 09:50 PM

Wesley's mom (Cinny) is Halter bred, and also quite a nice under saddle. His sire was also halter Champion in the Illinois Pinto world. My background is Hunter Jumper but I lost my Jumper mare about 3 years ago. Cinny my mare, and Wesleys mom, fell into my lap about a year ago....bred already. So now, this hunter girl has 2 very nice horses that would excel in english/western pleasure! So as of now my plan is to explore a new world and head in that direction. Now, I just have to figure out where to start!?

Thanks for all the nice compliments everyone. Wesley's sire is homozygous for black and pinto. I was fairly sure I was getting a black and white foal! I knew there was a chance Cinny's Dun genes could mix things up a bit, but I never thought I would get what I have. I am such a proud mama.