The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Kinda have a job (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/kinda-have-job-53486/)

EventersBabe 04-24-2010 09:38 PM

Kinda have a job

Ok so its not a real job but it is money and it works :) I work every other week babysitting from 6-9 at my church I get $24.00 or somthing like that. Well I also babysit on regular basis maybe sometimes for my aunt or for a neighbor or a friend.
Anyways, now people around the neighborhood want me to start Dog sitting. :D
I am so excited because I get payed good money for it. I used to Dog sit for a lady down the street when she was always gone for her job I'd get about $100.00 a week.
It was great.
Well now I am getting payed to watch my neighbors two dogs across the streeet and the ones next to us want me to watch there Dog Ruffles.
Anyways,
I am also hoping for this job I applied for its a child day center and I am wanting a job there and well since I wont have school during the summer I told the lady that I have nothing during the summer I am a college student but my time off is during the summer and I would have to work around the scedule when school starts back up.
This is a job I have always wanted because I love children. Anyways thats why I am going to school so I can be a preschool teacher :)
Just wanted to share some good news. :P

RedTree 04-25-2010 12:09 AM

thats great getting a job you always wanted to me though the dog sitting job sounds the best lol :P As all I want to do in life really is to work with animals :)

TaMMa89 04-25-2010 04:07 PM

That's awesome to hear :-). I'm glad for you.

Carleen 04-25-2010 07:05 PM

That's AWESOME! I'd love to get a job working with dogs..

EventersBabe 04-26-2010 01:03 PM

Thanks guys I really am enjoying it :) There real easy to watch an take care of.