The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Hey, Im new here...but here is my horse, Nico (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/hey-im-new-here-but-here-53673/)

corinowalk 04-27-2010 11:21 AM

Hey, Im new here...but here is my horse, Nico

3 Attachment(s)
Here is my boy! I've only had him about 4 months now but its love, for sure! His personality cup runneth over. He is a total ham-bone and just the horse I was looking for. He is 10 years old, a black bay in the winter and a true black in the summer. While he is only 14.2 he tapes out to be around 1100#...most of it is muscle. The first pic is on the very first day he came home. He had been setting in a field for a year with no human contact. Hes a lil wooly...lol The second pic is of the monster snow storm we got just a few days after he arrived. He doesnt like to be kept in so when he got out of his stall...he ran! The third is his 'yay! Grass!' picture..As soon as he blows out that winter coat...ill be posting more pics...cuz i think he is TOO cute!

Alwaysbehind 04-27-2010 11:29 AM

You grow a good rock crop at your place too, hu? I have great rock growing abilities myself.

Your boy is cute. Love the running in the snow photo.

Cinnys Whinny 04-27-2010 11:31 AM

He is very adorable! What breed is he, I have a few guesses but...

corinowalk 04-27-2010 03:40 PM

Oh yes...we are GREAT rock growers in this part of the country. Now if only someone wanted to harvest them! lol! He is actually a registered QH without a tell-tale foundation horse in his pedigree but is built like a tank. We actually toyed with naming him 'tank' but my girlfriend said that would be cruel...you know, cuz horses are soooo sensitive about their weight! lol

BarrelracingArabian 04-27-2010 10:01 PM

well he is one handsome horse!

writer23 04-27-2010 10:36 PM

First off, hello from a fellow rock gardner.

Secondly, very cute horse!