The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   US - English & Western items, random horsey supplies and more for salee! :D CHEAP! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/us-english-western-items-random-horsey-53841/)

ShannonSevenfold 04-28-2010 11:15 PM

US - English & Western items, random horsey supplies and more for salee! :D CHEAP!

I had received interest in a few of these items, but never got responses about them, so I am posting this again. Also, I have added a few more items to my list. :D [If you are one of the people who had inquired about items previously and never received a PM from me, feel free to PM me or comment again. I have been having problems with my computer and I am not sure if all of my PMs had sent... My apologies to all. :?]

Western Items

1. Western Browband Headstall $10
Older western headstall. Good, soft leather. Used, but in good condition. Browband is burgundy; it is a cover that was sewn onto the browband. Could be removed if need be. Horse size.

2. Weaver Brand Nylon Headstall $5
Black nylon headstall with browband and throatlatch. No rust on the hardware. Used, but you can’t tell. Horse size.

3. Red Saddle Blanket FREE with another purchase
Very used. Quite a bit of horse dust/hair, but no rips, tears or tatters. Not sure if it has a brand or not.

4. Vaquero Reins $7
Green with tan accents and quick snap bit ends. Used for a ride or two, but never got dirty or anything. No rust. Came with a headstall I got, but I already have a pair of reins, so I have no need for them. Brand new.

5. Western Curb Bit $4
Standard-type curb bit. Used, but no teeth marks or rust. Will wash the slobber off before shipping. 5”.

6. Tom Thumb Bit $6
Barely used. A couple teeth marks, but no rust. 5".

7. Curb Strap FREE with the purchase of a bit
Good, supple leather. No rust on metal bits.

8. Curb Strap FREE with the purchase of a bit
Older, pretty well used.

9. Western Cinch $12
Very nice cinch. Brown nylon with black felt padding. No rust anywhere. Used once. Dees for attaching a breastcollar.

English Items

10. Polos $9
Set of 4 polos. Navy blue. Velcro closure. Brand new, still in original packaging.

11. Riding Tights $3 or FREE with another purchase
Black. Very used. Unsure of size, but can check.

12. Riding Crop $3
I have two, but I only need one. One is blue, and the other is red. Take your pick. Whichever one doesn’t get sold, I will keep.

General Horsewear, etc.

13. SMB II $20
Lime green. Top strap on one of them was ripped so I took it off and trimmed the ripped end and reattached it. It works perfectly fine and safe, just looks a bit off if you happen to notice it. I believe they are a size Medium, but I can check for sure.

14. No-Turn Bell Boots $7
Used, but barely. In great shape. A little dirty from sitting around, but will wash them. Velcro closures. Blue (match polos).

15. Rubber Curry Comb $2
Brand new, never used. Still in sealed package. Black.

16. Halter $5
Hunter green. Used, but in good shape. A little dusty from sitting around. No frays, but a tad faded. Has a neat pattern in the stitching. Horse size.

17. Lead (matches halter) $5
Hunter green. Used. Same condition as halter.

18. Lead $3
Brighter purple. Used, but in good shape. Looks as though the end was cut off (not sure why?) so it's a bit shorter.

19. Stud Chain $8
Used a handful of times. No rust. Basically brand new.

20. Cellphone Case $5
Nice leather cellphone case with clip. Looks new. Large concho-type silver piece on the closure. Velcro closure.

Will TRADE For
Hunter green polos
Burgundy/Maroon polos
Hunter green AP pad
Burgundy/Maroon AP pad
Hunter green SMBs
Burgundy/Maroon SMBs
Suede or VERY fuzzy bareback pad w/out stirrups
Open-front boots (prefer leather, but will consider all)
Anything else. Just shoot me an offer! ALL will be considered! (I always "need" new stuff. :lol:)

kmcole30 04-28-2010 11:51 PM

I am interested in probably all of your items

I was looking at your items listed. Are they still available? If so what is the cost of shipping to ohio united states?

ShannonSevenfold 04-29-2010 12:50 AM

Everything is still available! :) Shipping will depend on the item but I ship everything in an appropriately sized flat rate box. Which items are you interested in? I can also combine multiple items in one box to reduce shipping costs.
Posted via Mobile Device

kmcole30 04-29-2010 01:09 AM

Items for sale

Items 1-11, 14-16 and 20. Can you send pics?

Paramore 04-29-2010 01:46 AM

PM'ed you!!

ShannonSevenfold 04-29-2010 08:36 AM

I am also looking high and low for a laptop or netbook at a used price. I will be in Germany for a good part of my summer this year and I need a smaller computer to take with me. Will trade any combination of these items + cash for a good used computer. Please, no Dells. :)

ShannonSevenfold 04-30-2010 10:15 PM

PMs sent. Bump. :)

equiniphile 04-30-2010 10:18 PM

The polos.....would they be good for jumping? I just bought a TB I'm looking to jump with, and I don't want her legs to go unprotected, but I also don't want to pay the rediculous tack store prices. PM me please:)

TheRoughrider21 05-01-2010 10:28 AM

1. Western Browband Headstall $10
Older western headstall. Good, soft leather. Used, but in good condition. Browband is burgundy; it is a cover that was sewn onto the browband. Could be removed if need be. Horse size.

Hey, can I see a pic of that? Thanks! =)

ShannonSevenfold 05-01-2010 01:03 PM

Will be getting pictures of everything today and then I will PM everyone! :D