The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Please read guys I am truely sorry (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/please-read-guys-i-am-truely-54291/)

EventersBabe 05-04-2010 09:43 AM

Please read guys I am truely sorry

Hey guys,

The past few days when I was asking advice for some stuff like changing carriers and becoming a riding instructor I noticed I got kinda rude and stuff and I am really really sorry about that I was not meaning to. I just feel like people don't belive in me.
I have soo many people who do belive in me. This place is a place to find peice and stress to me and well I haven't really found any right now. I am sorry for the way I acted towards MissH and Ptvintage. I know I acted immature and I hate myself for that.
Surely you guys can forgive me? I usally don't act that way I am a very nice person and I will show the way I am mature once I get back :)
I am very sorry once more.

But the way I see things I do truely belive that I want to be a riding instructor. My instructor said, follow your dreams is something you should do :)
and that what I am gonna do. I know none of yall said, I shouldnt.

Anyways I hope you call forgive me.

Bye,
EventersBabe-Jordan

TB4life 05-07-2010 02:26 AM

I thought you said you were different on here??

JumpsxGlory 05-07-2010 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TB4life (Post 626845)
I thought you said you were different on here??

I was going to say the same thing! Reading your posts I really am hoping that you will prove to us that you are different on here!!

SorrelHorse 05-09-2010 02:35 PM

I haven't read your previous threads nor do I have any desire to, but I want to tell you that I support you because you've helped me several times on my training threads about Rebel and everything you've said has worked well enough.