The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Simco Leather Western Saddle For Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/simco-leather-western-saddle-sale-54429/)

BlackAmethyst 05-05-2010 09:56 PM

Simco Leather Western Saddle For Sale

Very nice Simco brand and stamped western saddle. It has a 15" Seat with nice tooling. It is a brown leather western saddle it comes with all origanal leathers. It has two plates of silver on the back corners and its beautiful! It also has a nice rawhide horn that has a silver plate on top. Has been kept in my apartment and out of weather. Has only been used to trail ride or just ride around the farm. VERY comfortable saddle with nice looks too!
There are normal ware on the seat but everything else looks amazing! If interested in pics please email me at:
blackamethystarabians@gmail.com

This is a very attractive saddle!!
Im asking $400 with FREE SHIPPING to anyware in the USA!!
Thanks so much for looking!

I also have some other items for sale too!

Need to sell ASAP to help pay for summer board.

BlackAmethyst 05-11-2010 04:12 PM

Bumping!! :)

iridehorses 05-11-2010 05:10 PM

Pictures will make a huge difference in a response. That, and the dimensions such as gullet, cantle, bar type, tree type, etc.

BlackAmethyst 05-11-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iridehorses (Post 630637)
Pictures will make a huge difference in a response. That, and the dimensions such as gullet, cantle, bar type, tree type, etc.

Yea, well I cannot upload pics on this form or the other one. It wont let me says the page is unavailable. So if anyone is interested in Pics. They will have to email me.

Its a 15" seat with FULL QH BARS.
Thanks.

EmilyTrailridder 05-14-2010 11:25 AM

would you be able to send me a picture or like put a picture on here?

Appyt 05-14-2010 06:08 PM

A great way to provide pics for viewing is to use a site like Photobucket and link to the pics. Often you can post pics from there to here. That's how I do it. ;)

BlackAmethyst 05-18-2010 03:42 PM

Saddle is SOLD :)