The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Hand Painted Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/hand-painted-tack-54558/)

ilovestitch 05-07-2010 06:36 PM

Hand Painted Tack

9 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

I recently started doing hand painted tack. Instead of posted a bunch of classifieds I figured i would condense them all into one so it would be easier for the forum.

I am currently taking orders since I just sent out my last bunch of orders and I have time before I need to start working on my UBRA (United Barrel Racing Assoc.) order, I will be painting the awards they hand out at their world show this year! Super exciting!

I have other hand painted tack as well you can message me about, and I take custom orders.

Anyway. Back to the tack :)
Here are some that I have recently done and all are available for sale. Will ship USPS and can discuss shipping if your interested in something.

1.)Attachment 31007Attachment 31008
A cherry design hand painted breast collar. This breast collar has never been on a horse, was bought brand new and then hand painted and is now up for sale, the breast plate is still open for personalizing. I have more pictures of this breast collar on request. This breast collar is Average Horse size made of dark leather.

2.)Attachment 31009Attachment 31010
A leopard design hand painted breast collar. This breast collar has never been on a horse, was bought brand new and then hand painted and is now up for sale, the breast plate is still open for personalizing. This breast collar is Average Horse size made of light oil leather.

3.)Attachment 31011
A pink and turquoise floral design hand painted breast collar. This breast collar has never been on a horse, was bought brand new and then hand painted and is now up for sale, the center plate is still open to left for customizing. I have more pictures of this breast collar on request. Average horse size, medium oil leather.

4.)Attachment 31012Attachment 31013
A Playboy Bunny design hand painted breast collar. Background color painted black with pink and white playboy bunny emblems. This breast collar has never been on a horse, was bought brand new and then hand painted and is now up for sale, the breast plate is still open for personalizing. This breast collar is Average Horse size made of light oil leather.

5.)Attachment 31014
A skull design hand painted headstall. The browband and cheek sections are wide and all painted with the design that you see on the browband in the picture shown with silver skulls. This headstall has never been on a This headstall is Average Horse size made of light oil leather. I have pictures of the full headstall I can send, but I can only attach so many pictures to this post.

6.)Attachment 31015
A Lime green/purple zebra print set of spur straps. These spur straps were bought brand new and hand painted, never been used. I have other hand painted tack as well you can message me about, and I take custom orders. I have more pictures of this breast collar on request.

truefarmersheart 06-20-2010 01:04 AM

They look really good, but do you do a clear overcoat so the paint doesn't get scratched off too easily? Also do you re-paint if when the paint does come off?

truefarmersheart 06-20-2010 01:05 AM

Also what kind of paint do you use?

x Branded Heart x 06-20-2010 02:58 PM

Can you send me some prices please? :)

EmilyTrailridder 06-21-2010 11:46 PM

send me prices too